.💐🎀🩷.

———————————— MIDDAY, there i was doing my makeup for the pep rally

———————————— MIDDAY, there i was doing my makeup for the pep rally. It was light and cute. I had my hair in a clipped bow and my pink cheer uniform on. Me and maddy had been practicing every day for this. It was one of the biggest events of the season. We had a very large performance and i was very excited.

A knock was heard at my bedroom door. "Yeah?" i say as my little sister, 14 years of age walks in. "Geege, mom was wondering if you wanted a smoothie to go or if you just wanted it after?" Cali asked. Geege was a nickname very few called me. Only my closest called me. "Uhh to go cause im going to a party after the pep rally." i say as she nods and walks out. My phone rings. It was a facetime call from maddy.

I answer and we both squeel. "Dont forget your after bag you dont wanna be going to a beach party in cheer uniform" she says as i nod and finish my makeup as we talk. "GEEGE! IM LEAVING" shouted my brother from downstairs. "Gotta go mads ill see you soon, ba-bye" i say before blowing a kiss and hanging up. I grab my cheer bag with my pom poms and spare clothes inside.

I rush downstairs, saying goodbye to my family and rushing out to my brothers car.

{^Hair and uniform^}

My twin brother micadean drove us to the school field, picking his friends up on the way. "Wassup gigi!" they say greeting me as they got in the car. "Wishin you luck ma" cades best mate says to me. "Thanks ty." i say with a smile as they blast music singing. Mostly bruno mars as i laugh and sing along, filming a few occasional bits.

We arrive and walk out of the car park and split ways, i went towards the school as they went towards the field. I go to the changing rooms where some of the girls are already. "Hey gigi" said cassie. "Heyy, you look cute" i say as she smiles and returns the compliment. "Wheres maddy?" i ask her as she shrugs. "Probably fucking nate" she says with a chuckle. I chuckle awkwardly as i walk towards my locker and put my stuff in there.

Maddy then walks in and i smile in relief. "Hey bitch!" she says as she walks over with her bag on her shoulder. "Heyy!" i say. "Sorry im slightly late, my mom had to grab my sister snacks." she said as i smiled. "Its alright we're still on time for the event." i say as i grab my pom poms. She nods as the couch then shouts for us to run out and begin. Me and maddy smile as we do exactly that. We all run towards the field and hear people cheering. We wave our pom poms in the air with smiles on our faces as the school cheers us on.

We begin doing our cheer, which got lots of applause and cheers. Our finish for the first half was ending with me at the top of the triangle with my leg in the air.  We came back down and i was placed back onto the ground as we bowed. We then walked to the front seats of the bleachers. "Go on gigi!" said a male voice as i look up the bleachers to see some boys hyping me up. I laugh to maddy as i was quite flattered.

The game starts and we see the competing school on the other side of the field, opposite bleachers to us. "GO WOLVES!" said our principal on the megaphone. Everyone cheers the team on. They end up scoring as our school yells in joy. Our pom poms up in the air. "Go ladies!" our couch yells for us to go into the middle of the field. As we run out into the middle i see the hot football captain walk off with his team, taking their helmets off. "Good luck Taiani" he says walking past me with a wink. I smile softly at him as i begin chanting my cheer.

I then start to do abunch of flips and twists. Three groups are made, me maddy and cassie at the top of each, me in the middle, maddy to the left, cassie to the right. Legs up in the air with our pom poms shaking. Then back down. We then did our dance routine and finished in the splits with our pom poms shaking in the air. The school cheers us on. We skip back towards the bleachers as we take our seats again. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a phone. Writing on it was 'type yo number'. I look around for whos phone this may be.

I type it in and give the phone to the person behind me and watch it go back and back and back. Until it landed on a latino boy, sat beside a boy with his hair slicked back. I have a grin on my face as i then do a little call me sign with a wink as me and maddy laugh. "your such a tease" she says getting up. "Gotta give the boys what they came here to see" i say with a wink at her. "yeahh but we all really know you only want Levi" maddy says as i look out onto the field to where levi's number was.

"Ughh but can you blame me hes like triple the sexy" i say as we stand talking infront of the bleachers. The cheer team back and forth infront of the bleachers doing all sorts. "Who we talking about?" says cassie as she walks over sipping her drink. "Who'd you think?" maddy says. "Ohhh levi, as usual" cassie says making me laugh. "So what i have a tiny crush on the guy-" i begin to say as they both look at me. "Tiny?!" they making me hold my hands to my face. They laugh.

"We're just kidding geege, i bet hes just as obsessed with you, have you seen yourself id be obsessed too" maddy says making me smile in awe. "Thanks boo!" i say as i squeeze her. "Y'know who been checking you out an awful lot though gigi?" cassie says taking occasional sips of her drink. "Who?" i ask. "Ashtray" she says i look at her confused. "Who?" i ask. She signals her head. "slick hair, face tats, baby face and buff build" she says. I look over to see the same boy from earlier who was sat with the latino.

"right, his friend asked for my number" i say. Cassie Ooos. "Flirt, thats what you do bestt" cassie says as she walks off. I roll my eyes and chuckle then looking at maddy. "Shes not wrong" she says making me nudge her laughing. "Shut up" i say as she walks off too. I walk up to the bleachers and grab a drink. "You missed a flip" someone says. I look up to see Evelyn. The bitchiest of bitches sat with the latino and her friends. "I didn't actually the choreography only has 5" i say.

"no cause maddy did 6 and so did florence" she says as a know it all. "Oh- that was the lift shot, i had to do 5 cause i had to get in the air before them" i say. "Whatever it looked weird, you looked weird." she says with a dirty look. "Just jealous you cant do half of what i did" i say with a smile before walking off.

————

The game comes to an end and i grab my stuff ready to head to maddys car. As i go to leave i hear my name being called. I turn around to see levi rushing towards me. "I needed to catch you before you left" he said as he walked slowly towards me with a smile. "Yeah, whats up" i say. "You going to the beach party?" he asked. "Of course, would never miss a party" i say with a smile. "i'ght, ill see you there then" he says.

I nod with a smile. "Ina bit" he says before walking backwards. I wave before turning to walk away. I widen my eyes to myself as i admire him in my head.

~

Levi Yagoshi

~