💝💞💐

———————————— I ROAMED the stores as i looked for the perfect dress for homecoming

———————————— I ROAMED the stores as i looked for the perfect dress for homecoming. It was this week and i hadnt yet found the right dress. I had looked everywhere with my older sisters yet no dress.

"Giana im getting really tired of doing these trips for no reason. you never find a dress!" khelani says. My oldest sister. "Right! Its getting boring" said codi. My second oldest sister who was in her second year of college. "Sorry but things like this take time! I still haven't found MY dress" i say as they sigh. We walk through the mall when codi chuckles making me and lani loom at her.

"what?" i ask. "Nothing i just- swear thats the guy you hooked up with like two weeks ago" codi says i look at where she was pointing. My eyes widen. She laughs. "Who is it?" asked lani. "His names ashtray. we- dont talk about that" i say as we continue walking. We go into one last shop as i see a dress that makes my eyes light up.

I go to try it on squeal. "THIS IS ITTT!" i say from the changing room as i hear my sisters thank god and sigh in relief.

————

Homecoming finally comes. I had everyone round mine getting ready and we all talked about what we thought was gonna happen throughout the night, drama wise.

"I think gigi is gonna hook up with ash again" cassie says as she did a wing. The girls agree. "No no no. i barely know him im not hooking up with him again. It was a mistake i was drunk. okay?" i say as they surrender. "if you say so, just seemed like you had a little crush on him thats all" maddy says as i ahake my head lightly and sigh.

————

^Hair and Dress^

^Hair and Dress^

We all walk into the large hall where homecoming was with a smile. "Hope we all have a good night with lots of gorgeous pics for the gram tomorrow ladies" maddy says making me smile as i walked over to the non alcoholic drink bar. I sneakily poured in some vodka i had stashed in my bag.

"Sneaky" said a voice as i turned to see levi. I nod uninterested in conversation with him. I sip my drink before going to walk off. "Giana wait-" he says making me stop and sigh. I turn and look at him. "Im sorry. Okay? i didnt mean to fuck up whatever we had or were going to have, i genuinely want us to become something" he says.

I look at his eyes as i see nothing good, like i did before. "I told you levi, i only let people disrespect me once. I dont give second chances" i say before walking off and sipping my drink. I begin to dance on the dance floor with the girls as i feel eyes on me. I turn to look around and see ashtray. I sigh as i walk away to find maddy.

As i was about to roam the halls a tall figure stands before me. "Avoiding me are we?" says that husky voice ive barely heard but didnt mind listening to. I look up to meet ashtrays eyes as his roam about me. "no" i say softly as i try to give a convincing smile which fails. His eyes shoot back towards mine as he then spoke.

"you are. i saw you at the mall the other day, you sped your pace up to avoid me". I turn my head slightly, finding an excuse. "i had to find a dress, quick, i had plans" i say subtly. He grins. "Y'know i dont care about the kiss, we were both drunk. It was a one time hook up thing" he says. I nod with a soft smile. "i know." i say instantly regretting it.

For some reason i wanted excuses for him to be invested in me or want to talk to me. I liked the attention. His attention.

"Good. Glad your not ignoring me cause of it" he says sarcastically as he smirked and rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek. I felt my stomach twirl as i found that oddly attractive. I chuckled before speaking.

"Glad we both know where we stand" i say before walking past him. My dress dragging behind me. "You look hot by the way" he says making me blush to myself. "You look alright" i say sarcastically looking back at him with a smirk before looking back where i walking and strutting down the hallway.

————

There i sat at a table talking to marco. A guy ive been meaning to talk to. He was hot and he was interested which was even better.

"so how long you been cheering?" he asks. I shrug. "since i can remember really, my older sisters did it so ive kinda just been raised into it too" i say as he nods intrigued. "You and levi use to have a thing? hows that goin?" he asked as i took a sip of my drink and shook my head.

"no. me and levi never had a thing, i dont fuck with disrespectful people" i say as he looks shocked. "Respect" he says as i chuckle. I then see ashtray walking over as he looks at me with a small grin and sits beside marco. "Wassup dawg" marco says. Ashtray daps him up as he leans back on the chair. "anyways i like yo dress, makes your skin pop" marco says. I smile in awe.

"Thank you! It took me ages to find it" i say. "give me a twirl, make you feel like a princess" he says as i chuckle and get up as he does too, grabbing my hand and twirling me slowly. I chuckle as he then sits back down. "I really should go find maddy now" i say still stood. "Ight ill see you around" he says.

"See ya guys" i say as i walk away into the crowd pulling my dress up by the top near my chest and fixing my hair. I knew ashtray was watching me walk away. For some reason we both had a sort of weird bond with eachother, i feared for the progression of it in case i became obsessed...

A/N: unedited and i haven't read it in a good minute sooo sorry for any errors!!!