Chapter 4: Game Plan!

Story Description: Y/N and Baal come to an understanding about their relationship with each other or so Y/N thought. Y/N also casts a spell that summons minions to help find her friend Iruma so that she can go out on a date with Baal.

Y/N's POV:

I have no idea what time it is when I finally wake up, all I know is that I feel sore all over and I'm in Baal's bed. When I finally get out of his bed, I see clothes scattered everywhere...as well as my nightgown.

Oh, so that's what happened. Eh, it was going to happen anyway, I mean what woman could live with a hot demon and not screw with them.

Besides it was him....the one person who didn't question my chaotic plans and instead helped make them happen.

Geez, I guess I do love Baal. I smile and shake my head before slowly climbing out of his warm bed.

I notice that he's still sleeping so I silently try to leave. Without waking him up I was doing a good job when I heard his voice...his deep, velvety voice.

"Where are you going?" He asks and I can hear him sit up in his bed.

"I was just going to my room to get dressed for the day," I respond and yet I can feel shivers make their way down my spine.

I'm nervous I don't know why but I am and I'm sure he can feel it.

I think I have a clear idea of what happened last night but maybe I should ask?

While I contemplate asking he responds with "You can get ready in here." and I hear the bad creek as he stands up.

I hear him as he makes his way over to me when he finally does he twirls me around and makes me look right into his eyes. He smirks and says "You don't remember what happened last night, do you?"

I immediately respond with"No all I know is that I feel sore, but that explains enough." I say as I lightly stretch and yawn.

I then slip out of his grip as I make my way over to his closet. Since he so kindly offered to let me get dressed here.

While I am rummaging through his clothes, I feel him come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. "Do you want me to remind you?" He says as he trails his hands down my hips stopping at my mid-thigh.

I smirk "No need, I have a spell for memory," I say as I pull out one of his large shirts. Then cast a spell on it to make it a pretty dress that is now mine.

Starting the transformation spell, I dig into the pocket of my nightgown that was discarded on the floor and I find a needle. I prick my finger, multiple times then smear my blood all over the shirt.

While Baal watches in confusion, I start to say the spell Incarnation. For the spell, "Beautify and Transform. Let this shirt be more than cloth. A beautiful specimen not held by the toiling of the clock."

As I finish chanting it turns into a beautiful black and blue dress, it looks even better than Baal's (Used to be) shirt!

What I turned it Into:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.