I

It had been a couple of months since Matty and Ellis had first bumped into each other and they had spent almost every waking minute with each other, reminiscing on things that they did in their teenage years— Ellis couldn't believe how far Matty and the boys had come from all those years ago, she remembers the first time she had heard them play Robbers, it sounds completely different now compared to how it did back then but she knew they had developed for the better. The two of them had matured so much from the age of seventeen to now— Ellis never knew the struggles that Matty had been through, and how could she? She wasn't around they had all lost touch but she felt sorry for him when he opened up after a little while and poured his heart out to her. Admittedly it was because the two of them had a few too many glasses of wine but nevertheless she appreciated that he told her, it was no secret in the media world if you compared Matty to how he used to perform on stage with the release of the first and second album, he wasn't happy he was a complete mess but now he looked so much happier and healthier while performing and just in general and that really did make Ellis smile.

When Ellis met the rest of the band again it was about a month after she saw Matty, he kept asking her to see the boys again and she would always agree but something would come up annoyingly either work for her or something Matty had to deal with but when she saw her old friends they were shocked, they didn't recognise her at first— when Matty and Ellis were together she looked completely different she had long blonde hair, a rather babyish face and features she looked unrecognisable from then compared to now. She had stopped bleaching her hair when she turned twenty two and let her natural dark brown hair grow out, she cut a fringe in and also cut a lot of her hair off so it was now a much shorter length and as for her features— they matured with her she grew up beautifully.

Matty and Ellis were in her house, it was nothing compared to Matty's hers was more homely and lived in which was to be expected Matty was never home he was always off touring the world.

"So you have any plans for your next album?" Ellis asked him as she folded some clean laundry and placed it neatly on her sofa ready to put away later on

"We're always writing so yes and no, we never stop but I think this time we will take a break and just enjoy our time off." Matty explained

"Good you deserve a break." She smiled at him

"We're planning on going out tonight if you want to come?" Matty asked his friend
"I know it isn't really your scene but I think it'll be nice." Matty continued and Ellis thought about it for a few moments, because he was right Ellis wasn't one for partying and she thought the same about Matty she thought his partying days were over but so far she had loved every moment she had spent with her old friends.

"Okay why not." She shrugged as she finished folding the laundry

"Seriously?" Matty asked in surprise which made Ellis laugh a little bit before nodding her head

"Yeah it'll be fun I'd rather be doing something than in this house on my own." Ellis explained,

"Okay, not sure what time we're going out or where we're going but I'll let you know." Matty said as he started to leave the living room

"You going now?" She asked him and he nodded his head

"Got some bits to do but I'll see you later." He waved slightly before walking out of Ellis' house, Ellis then put the laundry away in her room and done some tidying up, Ellis worked in a law firm it was a very well known law firm and a high respected one as well, she was a new lawyer she went to university and got the qualifications for the job, she had a couple of clients but not as many as some of her colleagues had but most of them had been there for a fair few years and she was new to the job. While she was catching up on some paperwork Matty sent her a text telling her the place and time they were meeting and Ellis knew the place fairly well it was actually where she celebrated her thirtieth birthday so she was glad it was somewhere she was familiar with and had a good time at.