café

Next normal, boring day at school. I think I got used to that routine. Tien bought dinner for me at the restaurant and showed me some part-time jobs. Almost all it's something like cleaning, waiters or distributing leaflets. She quickly Left when her phone started to ring. Her last words I heard were just "Good luck". I wonder who was calling her at that time. I noticed she left her coffee full.  The first thing that my experience taught me was "It's better not to ask too much Tien" At least she is just human.

After I returned home I started looking at the jobs she wanted me to do, but all had days of work at weekends or not much money. I guess she wants me still learning. At least I choose first I get to my hand. I get to the written address but I get lost. Who won't if all the building is the same maybe just some cafe look odd to rest. I ask some random person "Did you say to me here is it?". fast nod and point a building behind me. after my interview, they said "We look for somebody more responsible" I bet more than I a high schooler who even walks to school.  On the way back home, I saw people in the street: a couple, a woman, a man, a kid I saw even a wallet thief. he fell at me and I could see how he took away my wallet.

"Sorry, my wrong" he gets up and leaves fast.

"One moment" I catch his hoodie and he looks pretty young like me or older.

he takes himself from my hand "What do you want?" 

I don't have the mood for so much a play.

"Give me back my thing" I point at his hand he is hiding.

" Huh? What are you talking about?" he sounds irritated by my question.

I wasn't getting drama or others' attention by that. Everybody is staring at us two. I felt stupid "Maybe I was wrong?" I was sure but.. never mind I should get into it.
" I-I" I mumble as I feel more and more not sure.

"Are you saying that I rob you or something?" 
"Go on apologize!" 

I want to beat that asshole but I don't feel well like something pine my whole body.  I take some deep breaths and calm down slowly.  There isn't anything to get annoyed.

"Hey! Vien!" some girl hit him with some newpepers.

"Stupid Kid!" he yells at her.

It's so loud. Cars with engines that need to be repaired, loud ads people whisper. I wish to just cut down my ears but I dunno why I can't do anything. My body freezes I don't have a chance to leave. I need to calm down somehow. I NEED. even without my sister. Breathe, slowly and deeply it's so simple. slowly... These people don't look at me just at my that thief.

Girl give that man some papers "It's how you work?!"

"I hear accuse that I'm a thief" he shrugs his shoulders and points his eyes at me.

No, It's the worst. People around started yelling and gossiping, but I couldn't hear their full words. I don't need the sight to say it. They laugh and words like "you're nothing"  come back to my mind.  I look down at my feet so that I don't have to deal with these eyes... I feel I gonna vomit.

a girl with brown hair comes to me with a pleased smile "Sorry for that idiot again" 

"Are you alright?" she gave me a hand.

"Yeah" I smile a little at her even though I want to vomit.

"Maybe you want some great coffee? at my cost" She smiled as well and pointed at the building.

I agreed with her and went fast to the bathroom at a coffee shop. I slowly wash my pure white face. I calmed down and back when I felt better. I sit next to her and notice some tea in front of me. The brow eyes start to look at my tea before she speaks