San was clearly looking pleased as he watched the faces fall apart when Jongho said that. 

Jongho smiled. "San, please call someone to clean this shit up."

And with that, Jongho walked away from the casino with San following. 

► ► ► ► ►

Jongho smiled slowly as he saw Yeosang standing there. 

He really was pissed off because of everything, but seeing his boy right in front of him made Jongho immediately feel better.

"Uh- I'm sorry, I just didn't know what was her-"

"It's okay. You wanna come in?" Jongho asked with a smile, cutting him off. 

Yeosang blinked, furrowing his eyebrows a bit and eyeing something behind Jongho. 

"It's my office. I usually work here alone, but you can keep me company if you want to." Jongho smiled. 

Yeosang seemed at least a little curious, now looking way more calm since Wooyoung was here. Jongho knew that was a good idea and that he would love it. 

Yeosang gulped. "C-can I come in?"

Jongho chuckled a bit and moved aside to let Yeosang in. Jongho closed the door when he got in and started to look around the office. 

Yeosang was looking so cute wearing his shorts and a button up since him and Wooyoung were probably messing around, making Jongho smile as he sat down on his chair. 

Yeosang pursued his lips as he looked at Jongho as he typed on his laptop.

"Do you need help?.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho looked over to him. "No, my love. You shouldn't worry your head about my work."

Yeosang hummed, biting his lip as he eyed the glass of red wine on Jongho's table. 

"You want some?" Jongho asked as he saw him. 

Yeosang was quick to shake his head as a no, not really knowing what to say and Jongho shook his head as he hated this awkwardness. Was he just going to stand there?

After a few moments, Jongho moved his chair back and looked at Yeosang. 

He gave out his hand, confusing Yeosang even more. 

"Come here." Jongho said as softly as he could.

Yeosang slowly took his hand and allowed Jongho to pull him closer, and Yeosang was suddenly sitting on Jongho's lap. 

Yeosang widened his eyes as he stared at Jongho being so close, literally feeling his head spin from the way he smelled Jongho's probably very expensive and strong cologne. He studied Jongho's face features, seeing his beautiful dark eyes and sharp jawline. 

He was so damn handsome that Yeosang forgot about the fact he was literally sitting on his lap. 

"Is this okay?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang gulped. "Y-yeah."

No matter how flustered he felt, Yeosang did feel comfortable sitting on his lap and keeping him warm.

Jongho smiled as he placed his hand on Yeosang's naked thigh, pulling the shorts down lightly as he sat on his lap with his legs crossed.

Yeosang felt bad for not being able to even say thank you to Jongho because he brought Woo over and allowed them to spend time together here.

"Don't you have work to do?..." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho hummed. "I do, but why would I work when I can just talk to you?"

Yeosang felt butterflies in his stomach as he heard that, smiling a bit back. Jongho and him looked into each other's eyes for a second before Yeosang suddenly wrapped his arms around Jongho's shoulders. 

Jongho widened his eyes as he placed his palm over Yeosang's back, realizing that he just hugged him. He stopped breathing for a second and immediately snapped out.

"Hey-"

"Thank you.." Yeosang mumbled as he hugged Jongho. 

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows. "For?"

Jongho wrapped his arms back around Yeosang, enjoying how he was feeling in his hands and smiling as he realized he knew how good that would feel. 

Yeosang was quiet for a few moments as he moved back from Jongho's embrace to look at him, placing his hands onto the expensive suit Jongho wore. 

"For allowing me to see Woo...You don't know how much that means to me."

Jongho stared at him as Yeosang avoided his gaze, smiling softly as he placed his hands on Yeosang's hips. He felt the male tense up, but calmed down as Jongho rubbed them a bit. 

"I know how much that means to you. After all, I did it for you to be happy. Wooyoung is your best friend and your happiness and wellbeing is my first priority."

Yeosang actually felt a smile tugging onto the corners of his lips as he looked up to Jongho, still keeping his hands on top of his chest as he realized how close they actually were now. 

"Thank you, really.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho hummed and slowly glanced down Yeosang's lips, licking his own unconsciously and pulling Yeosang even closer by hands on his waist.

Yeosang let out a shaky breath as he held onto him, gulping a bit as he looked onto Jongho's lips. Yeosang didn't feel uncomfortable at all, instead just feeling the small tension between them growing.

"Can I kiss you?" Jongho suddenly whispered. 

Yeosang looked him straight in the eyes and gulped, holding onto Jongho's suit as their faces were just a few inches apart. 

And without a word being said, Yeosang leaned in and pressed their lips fully together.