MYG

Yoongis-Kitten93

"You're coming tonight, right Hobi?" Jimin pulled at his boy-toy's arm playfully, having waited until practice was over and it was just your circle of friends, to get close. The tri-weekly class had ended a few minutes ago leaving only you, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok to lock up.

"I'll be there," he confirmed cooly through a chuckle. Then he took Jimin under his arm and you knew the boy had to be absolutely beside himself now.

So you got to teasing, because how else were you going to get your entertainment for the day?

"Jimin's got some new dance moves he wants to show you Hobi," you wiggled your eyebrows, noticing Jungkook giggling to himself, slipping his phone away after a text.

"I can't wait to see them," Hoseok replied, smirking. 

"Are we meeting at the train station?" Jungkook joined in.

"Yeah, ten pm. But if we wanna be ready we gotta go now Jim, our trains's arriving soon," you reminded your love-struck friend.

*

"Hey I'm too tired to cook, what do you want for dinner?" On the train, you looked up from your phone, turning the device so Jimin could see the delivery options.

"Mm get me some tteokbokki," he moaned, maybe a little too loudly for a crowded public train.

"Okay, one large orgasm-inducing serving of tteokbokki, want some honey butter wings with it?" You asked while scrolling for something to catch your eye.

"Yeah— are you getting some? I'm trying to bulk up this bubble butt so make it a double." Although you heard your friend, you were too stunned to answer.

And all thanks to one particular notification. Jimin caught on quickly to the sudden change in your demeanor though, and peaked at the phone in your hand to see what the problem was.

"Oh shit!" Jimin hollered, and as if it were his own phone, he snatched it away from you to press the time-sensitive notification before it disappeared.

You couldn't even bring yourself to snatch the device back, stuck thinking to yourself the question of why Yoongi would be liking one of your posts.

He had social media, and he was part of your inner circle, but he was notorious for never liking or interacting with anything. In fact, it was only thanks to Hoseok — his best friend, and roommate— that he was forced him to sign up for what he called a 'cursed plane of existence made to breed insecurity and self-loathing.'

"He liked this one? Oh girl, he's tryna tell you something," Jimin sassed excitedly.

That perked you out of your nervous inner turmoil, causing you to turn Jimin's tiny hands so you could see too.

As a dancer, your page was constantly filled with photos and videos, and of all the clips he could have interacted with it happened to be one you posted just a few days ago. Long enough ago that you didn't think it would show up in your followers feed anymore; especially with the numerous posts, pictures and videos you'd posted since.

In this one, you were wearing a cream subversive-style bodysuit with plenty of cutouts, and a pair of baggy, harem-cut cargo pants to match. You were in the dance studio, throwing it back to the outro of your dance instructor's own song 'Base Line'. You actually twerked your whole way through the outro, with some eye-catching street moves thrown in as a homage to your friend's preferred style.