Cari and I talk about music and what she's going to be doing within the next year and it sounds exciting. "Crap" jack says checking his phone. "What's wrong babe?" I ask. "Lindy wants a quick team practice" he frowns.

"Oh, that's okay baby go practice" I reply. He sighs standing up "I'll be 3 hours max" he says. "Just text me when you're on your way" I reply. He nods "okay I will" he says.

I look up at him and pucker my lips "drive safe I love you" I tell him. He leans down pecking my lips 3 times. "I love you too" he whispers with a smile. I smile and watch him leave.
"I miss him already" I frown.

The girls distract me until jack gets back 2 hours later and then we're spending the rest of the day on the couch again.

June 3rd

I'm currently in chicago doing night 2 and jack is in Edmonton for game 1 against the oilers in the Stanley cup finals. The games playing in the dressing room and I'm wearing a tight red crop top, and Jean's with red stars on the butt.

Red for the devils. "Liv you're turn!" Tony shouts. I put my in ears in just as Jack scores to tie it up. "Fuck yeah!" I shout. "Go go go!" Tony rushes me. I glare at him and leave the dressing room and rush onto stage.

"How'd y'all like girl in red?" I ask. They all cheer and I smile "hope you like this one its lil devil!" I shout before singing it.

Jack's point of view

I nervously watch from the bench as Luke's skating with the puck but evander kane hits him hard causing him to go down. I instantly stand up and start shouting "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? REFS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!" I yell out in anger.

He gets up and he seems fine so I sit down and calm down. Just a few minutes later nico and I get on the ice, Luke's still on for defense so we get the puck and pass it between each other as we skate towards jack campbell.

Nico passes to me and I look over at luke and pass it to him and he shoots it right into the back of the net. We celebrate and continue kicking butt.

Livs point of view

I stand in the vip tent with Taylor's parents and my girls while we're waiting for Taylor to come out we're watching the game. Currently the devils are leading 4-2. Luckily edmonton has been getting a lot of dumn penalties.

By time taylor is doing willow the game is over and theyve won game 1. Game 2 is on Monday in edmonton, tomorrow I'm going directly from here to there after the show so I can see game 2 in person.

Even though I've seen every night of this tour I still dance around and have a ton of fun. Each night is different especially the surprise songs. Tonight she brought out maren Morris and they did 'you all over me'.

Then she sat at the piano and sang a song I didn't even know was an option. She sang 'I dont wanna live forever'. She's been going through a lot in her personal life and I understand her singing this song.

Once karma finishes we go straight to the hotel and I crash right after a quick facetime with jack. The following morning jack has a practice and I've got rehearsals so we don't text much until lunch time.