🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹 (Pt. 11)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

~*Dream Sequence*~

A familiar young girl in this familiar landscape was on the ground with a Queen towering above her. A Queen so high and mighty that the smallest gaze can put anyone in line.

*This dream again?*

She takes a few small steps towards the scene.

*This is where the Queen of Hearts shows up*

"For painting my roses red, someone will lose his head!"

The three of clubs with desperation in his eyes pleaded for his innocence. "Y-your majesty, if anyone's to blame, it's him!"

"Have mercy, Your Grace. It was the Ace!" The two of Clubs by instinct pointed directly at the Ace card covered in red paint and the Queen takes a giant step forward, shaking the ground.

"So it was YOU."

"Gah, no, it was the Two!" Terrified he cast blame as well.

The Queen stepped forward. "Then he will pay."

"N-no I swear it was the Three, I say!"

This constant back and forth only made the Queen more furious. "Enough of this. Off with ALL their heads!"

*But why?*

Her questions of course was left unanswered. The crowd of card soldiers cheered in a frenzy. The Queen laughed feeling the sense of praise wash through her, smiling as all three of the "guilty" cards were being dragged to their possible death.

"A fitting end. Color, you can't mend."

"Everyone knows the roses should be red."

*I don't understand, it was only a accident. Why did they have to be punished so drastically for something so irrelevant as roses?!*

~*Dream End*~

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

She wakes up with half of her body resting on the kitchen table. The glow of the morning dawn shining through the glass window. She sighed as she lifts herself up, stretching her arms and legs. "Good morning, my lady." A teacup was placed in front of her, which she gladly drinks. "Morning, I'm glad to see that you're back." He chuckled. "I appreciate your concerns, but there was no need for you to be so worried." Sitting the empty teacup back in it's saucer she gets up from her chair brushing off specks of powder off her body. "But enough about me, looks like you a your friends had quite a night." "I'm going to clean myself up." Akito nodded. "I'll take care of the mess they've made." As she walked through the door she takes a slight glance at the red box, the dream lingering in her mind as the similar growing sensation of her head pounding through her skull. She rubs the bridge of her nose. '... I hope today goes well.'

After a while Ace and Deuce eventually wake up to a clean lounge. "Right, today is the unbirthday party." Deuce gets up from the couch darting his gaze. He walks up the stairs, knocking on one of the closed doors in the hall as silent as he possibly could, but audible for her to hear. "Grace are you awake?" The door didn't budge, however a voice was on the other side. "Yeah, I've been up for quite a while."