"Don't be, I should be apologising for interrupting you. Your back could use some help and for your thighs, I suggest you to do these sets for the next week. It's just a suggestion,no need to be hostile here, it's a safe space. Did you have a trainer before,yn?"

Taken back at his comment, yn shook her head as to say no. He stepped closer, taking in her cheek with his index finger,"words,love. I need words" he cooed to yn, earning a slap to create some distance. Wakasa simply smirked at her, "no and I don't think I need one either" he liked this attitude, fiesty. "Well, you did quite a good job yourself. A little more proper workout and you'll be stunning, you already look beautiful,yn" wakasa replied, walking away. He left yn blushing madly at the last statement.  A guy called her beautiful. Finally, someone appreciated her efforts. She didn't know if the tears were from her teenage self or the married yn crying- all she ever wanted was to hear someone or anyone say that she's pretty. Pathetic, I know. But no matter how much self love she had, it all fell down after one point.

Wiping the tears from her cheeks, yn proceeded to follow what wakasa had advised. "That's my girl" he hummed, watching her from the cctv camera. Creepy. For the next few days, yn went to the gym after work. She's an assistant supervisor of Japan's famous IT company. At first, wakasa practically drooled seeing her in a tight pencil skirt and frilly blouse. "Why hello there , yn~" she rolled her eyes at him, walking past to the locker room. Progress or no progress, he did monitor on yn's daily workout routine and provided her a diet plan. "Why are you doing this? You're not even my trainer" yn asked, she knew that he won't reply her. A part of her was afraid that he only did this mainly to get inside her pants.

"Cause I want to" wakasa answered, no thoughts behind those eyes. He sat down by the bench as yn took her break before the third set. "I saw determination in your eyes, like you wanted to control something. Everyone has their reasons, I'm not asking-"

"My husband cheated on me"

Wakasa imaushi blinked for a second, processing the information. "Wait ,you're married? Of course you'd be, you're beautiful" totally forgetting that she mentioned cheating part. Yn sat beside him, for so long she had no one to veng out to. Wakasa was a stranger, so letting these emotions to him felt ...like a big piece of weight being lifted off her. "my husband didn't want me, he said I was fat and unattractive. That's why even during sex..." The horrifying image still printed fresh on her mind as her husband blamed yn's appearance for not getting an erection.

Sniffling the tears, yn felt an arm sling Round her shoulder. "he's an idiot for not seeing your personality, all I see is a strong woman building herself. And, if this is a sin then... I'd take you anytime if you weren't married" he muttered the last part in her ears, quickly evading the scene. If he stayed, he might just kiss her. Yn knew that wakasa had a fling for her but she didn't know that he viewed her ...differently. wakasa would throw silly flirty comments at her but not once has downgraded yn. For a short man , he sure knows how to make a woman blush.

Later that day, yn showered at the gym and changed into a pretty floral dress that she was dying to wear. Her husband forbade yn from wearing such clothing, but now that he's out the picture - yn divorced him as he came with the documents a few nights ago. She didn't move out the apartment as it belonged to her, instead yn burnt all his clothes and belongings.

INFRONT OF HIM.

sometimes she thinks that maybe, just maybe...an anger management class or therapy might help. "Are you doing this on purpose?" Yn heard a low groan from wakasa as she exited the gym, he blushed subtly at her. "...no?" Yn stood Infront him, the dress hugging her body perfectly - oh how he wanted to have his hands on her waist and call yn "mine". A light breeze made yn's hair cover her face, he tucked in a strand behind her ears as wakasa sucked in a breath.  He doesn't know that yn's currently single, she wants to get back into the dating game but the scar is still affecting the poor woman's mind. She can't accept the fact that an attractive man like wakasa finds her beautiful.