"lie."

  Gu Lian's eyes were full of evil spirits, and he grabbed the worker's neck with one hand. Shen Shen said, "Be honest with me."

  "I ask you again, where is Hugh Grant?"

  The worker insect was so frightened that his two limbs trembled, and he said with difficulty, "I really didn't see him..."

  "Where are Wei Mian and Devin?" Those two bugs asked them to come over. Where are they hiding now and what did they do to his female slave?

  The worker insect replied, "Today, Devin and the defending master went out early in the morning..."

  A dark light flashed in Gu Lian's eyes, discerning the authenticity of Gongchong's words.

  His hands were shrinking, and the worker had difficulty breathing and did not dare to hide it anymore, "I said...I said it all! I saw him coming...only Mr. Saiin is here today in the master's house."

  Sain?

  That A-level bug came to cause trouble.

  Gu Lian narrowed his eyes slightly and then let go.

  "Where is Sain? Lead me the way."

  Gongchong didn't dare to neglect anymore and took Gu Lian to find Saiin. But I searched inside and outside the Lord's house, but there was no sign of Saiin. The terrifying low pressure shrouded the heads of the workers and insects, and the workers trembled and did not dare to look back.

  "Didn't you say Saiin is here?" Gu Lian's eyes were cold, and his sharp tentacles were pressed against the back of the worker insect.

  The worker was so anxious that he was sweating profusely, "I'm not lying to you! Mr. Saiin has indeed never gone out!"

  Since that insect dared to hide, don't blame him for turning the Howard family upside down.

  The mental energy attack gradually became more substantial, and just when Gu Lian was about to take action, a small head suddenly came out of the hole in the wall.

  The gray-faced little girl held a communicator tightly in her arms. He stared at Gu Lian with his round, frightened eyes, and said softly, "Your Excellency Gu Lian?"

  Gu Lian frowned and stopped, "Come out."

  The little Asian girl got out.

  "Is this Lieutenant General Xiu's?" He handed the communicator to Gu Lian.

  Gu Lian took a look and asked, "Where did you pick it up?"

  The little female glanced at the worker insect beside her, looking a little scared. Gu Lian frowned and said to the workers, "Get out."

  After the workers left, the little female whispered, "I picked it up in the underground passage."

  He took Gu Lian to the underground passage, "

  This was originally an underground shelter built by the defending masters and their workers called workers. Normally, no insects would enter. I'm the only one who often sneaks in..."

  For the little yama, the underground shelter is the safest place to accommodate him.

  "But when I sneaked in today, I smelled a strong smell of blood within a few steps. Like dead insects..." When the little girl said this, Gu Lian's face turned ugly. To the extreme.