{38 - I'm Sorry}

---"Listen y/n, i- fuck..ok I'm sorry"---

The two teen slowly walked back into the hotel, both exhausted from their hero training which strangely enough the two saw each other as their saving grace.

Patrol had gone smoothly, letting the teens think for a while uninterrupted. Making their way to the floor both their rooms were on, Bakugou hesitated for a moment staring at the tired almost sleeping girl as she scrambled for her keys.

"Oi, dumbass, come on I'll order room service" his voice came out hoarse a yawn slipping through his lips as he unlocked his room door.

The h/c haired girl watched her heart skipping a beat before following the blond into the room, "thanks" she mumbled having no energy to care to much.

"The menus over on the coffee table, get whatever, I'm going to shower" the boy quickly walked towards the bathroom not before grabbing a few clothes.

Y/n stared at the pages in front of her not really reading any words, she couldn't help but eye the door to the bathroom every few seconds, a sigh escaped her running a hand down her face.

It's wasn't long before the door startled her as it slammed open, "oi did you want a shower or?"

"Nah I'm ok, I showered at the agency" she closed her eyes leaning into the couch, the feeling of sleep creeping up.

He side gently eyeing the girl, "what'd you order?" She shook her head gently, "nothing? Ok" he sighed heavy looking over the menu before phoning and ordering various meals.

Bakugo looked at the tired girl his heart skipping, "the foods on its way" he sat on the other couch watching as she sat up with a yawn.

Squeezing his eyes shut he relaxed into the couch, "listen, I'm going to say some shit and I need you to not talk" he was tired but they finally had a moment alone and it felt right.

"Listen y/n, i- fuck..ok I'm sorry or whatever, for the way I've acted" he grumbled his words a frown deepening, "Ive been kinda shitty, and I've treated you like fucking shit," Bakugo's eyes shifted to the girl once more.

The h/c haired girl sat up, her eyes wide looking at the blonde, "middle school was shit, I tried to get your attention a lot..I'm sorry" his words left a ringing in her ears.

Her mouth felt dry, her heart beating rapidly, "i- Katsuki, it's ok, I erm...sort of forgave you already" she didn't know if her words were true but her heart was controlling her.

"Listen, we're good I appreciate it though," she gave the boy a small smile, to which his mouth twitched slightly.

The twos staring contest broke when a knock at the door sounded "hello room service!" A muffled voice shouted

"I'll uh grab it" The blonde got up leaving the girl on the couch, she quickly moved towards the bathroom, her hands gribbed the counter as she eyed herself in the mirror.

She breathed in quickly, "what is wrong with you" she whispered to herself, her face slightly red, heart calming down, "come on" she quickly splashed water on her face.

"Oi idiot food!" Katsuki's voice yelled.

"Coming!"

{Sorry for the short update, I wasn't sure what to write for this chapter, thank you to everyone who comments I'm so sorry for the slow (extremely slow) updates life gets in the way sometimes, I love you all!}