{14 - To the Resort?}

--- "their affection was disgusting, i felt like i was going to puke." ---

The sun had just began to rise, everyone was scattering around making sure we all had everything and putting our suitcases in the busses, it was finally the day of our camp? from what we were told it sounds more like a relaxing resort. 

Dragging my suitcase towards the front door Mina stood holding it open, "What have you put in there? it looks like it weighs a ton!" my pink friend exclaimed eyeing the case.

Looking at it now it did look like it was about to explode, "well, i might be bringing a few unnecessary things" i sent Mina a cheeky smile before continuing to the bus.

The day barely started and seeing that blond idiot loading up the bus has already ruined it, frowning a little i stopped placing my suit case in front of me a few feet away. 

Kirishima was the first to notice me standing there, "Oh Y/n, did you need help putting your case in?" he was always so kind. 

"yeah, sorry its a bit heavy" i muttered watching as the red head moved it towards the blond.

"hey Bakugo! wanna help put Y/n's case in? thanks~!!" Kirishima chuckled before turning around back to me with a cheeky smile, "You excited for camp?" 

I nodded absentmindedly as i watched that idiot pick up my suitcase expecting him to just through it into the bus, however i was mistaken as he picked it up placing it gently into the storage boot, frowning once again i turned away, "I'll talk to you later Kiri, sorry". 

"Minaaa~" i yelled once entering the dorms, that pink girl couldn't have gone far, i needed to figure out was happening why Bakugo didn't just destroy me stuff and yell at me and why Kiri had such a cheeky look on his face. 

Finally finding the girl hiding out in the kitchen with Ochaco, "YOU!" i pointed towards her, "WHAT IS HAPPENING" 

"woah, chill~ what happened?" Mina hummed getting up off the floor. 

Sitting down on one of the island stools i glared towards her, "Bakugo didn't blow up my shit and Kiri was defiantly up to something." 

I watched as she bursted out laughing, holding her stomach, "im sure he's just tired, heard from Eijiro he's been having trouble sleeping, dont think about it to much" she had almost the same cheeky smile Kiri did. 

"whatever, i'm finding Toshi" getting up, once again on a search to find someone. 

It didn't take long before i found the indigo haired boy in his room finishing packing his suitcase, we talking for a little as i walked with him outside to the bus once again. 

"Y/n your back? oh with Shinso, should have guessed" Kiri smiled watching as i stood by Toshi who had rejected the help from the red head and was putting his case inside the bus. 

"Tosh, wanna be bus partners?" i asked as he walked back towards me. 

He gave a smile, "yeah, thought Mina might have snatched you already" grabbing a hold of my hand we went to sit and wait. 

~~~~~~~Time Skip Bus~~~~~~~

We had been sitting on the bus for an hour already sharing earbuds with Toshi as we both scrolled aimlessly on our phone.

It wasn't long before the peace was disturbed and the chair our chair was knocked well more like kicked, multiple times. 

looking over at Toshi i noticed the frown on his face before he turned around my eyes following his head, a frown taking over my own face.

The most annoying blond sat glaring at Toshi, "What, brain freak" his voice was low and intimidating, his glare unwavering. 

Scoffing Hitoshi returned the glare, "Fuck off, stop kicking the chair" turning back around, i gave Kiri a look who was sending a nervous smile before i too turned around. 

For a while it was peaceful again, but then it happened again. Spinning around in my seat i glared at Bakugo, "stop it already, its fucking annoying".

"uh, Y/n, im sorry that was me" Kiri gave an awkward smile, i let out a sigh giving the red head a soft smile. 

"Im sorry Kiri, it's was an accident i understand" turning around not before sending one last glare to the blond. 

"WHAT THE FUCK SATOU" Bakugo shouted, "Can't treat me like shit you bitch! and let shitty hair get off that easily!" 

Scoffing at his reaction, "Kiri did it on accident unlike you, who for some reason enjoys disturbing the peace" plugging my headphones back into my ear to lessen his loudness.

Toshi gently patted my thigh in comfort before turning the music volume up. 

~~~~~~~Bakugo POV Bus~~~~~~~

I sat there glaring down at that purple haired freak, my eyes glancing towards her, there was always someone around her, someone always to prevent me from being alone with her, not like she'd ever let that happen but one could hope. ew.

Middle school it was the girl Kana? then it was Mina now this dude, and never ending chain of people that would surround her, i didn't even have a chance to apologise to her dumb face. 

I didn't really want to watch them but i couldn't take my eyes off of the way they sat together, she leaned towards him, his hand on her thigh patting every now and again, probably to the beat of what they were listening to, their affection was disgusting, i felt like i was going to puke. 

~~~~~~~Y/n POV~~~~~~~

Finally the bus stopped and Aizawa stood up, " Everyone we have reached our destination, now a few things, this was meant to be a camp however due to your classes and 2-B's progression this year we have decided to have the camp at this beach resort" 

"after getting off the bus with your things we will separate the girls and boys into smaller groups for each room" 

Everyone slowly got off the bus, we all grabbed our bags now with the help of more teachers who came for extra support incase something happened like last year. 

Waving a small goodbye to Toshi as we were separated, the girls all stood in one big group, midnight separating us into small groups. 

"Ok, last group here, Mina, Ibara, Y/n and Yui, you girls have room 112" handing Ibara the key we then were taken towards the resort, midnight letting us go find our rooms to set up our things. 

Laying flat on the bed, it was so soft and comfortable, the peacefulness of the space finally relaxing my nerves from travelling and being around that idiot Bakugo. 

It was still a long day a head.