{24 - saving you}

--- "HELLO FUCKERS" ---

The cabin let out a dim yellow light from the windows, the group watched expecting movement through the windows.

"you three, Ashido you go with Midnight, Shinso, i want you to keep watch, and you Bakugo, with me" Aizawa spoke pointing lazily where each should go. 

the group has split off, Shinso sat up high on a branch his eyes scanning the skyline keeping watch for any more possible villains coming towards the cabin. 

Ashido and Midnight had made their way towards the other side of the cabin in an attempt to scope out who was inside and where they could possibly be. 

While Bakugo and Aizawa eyed the closest window, their eyes immediately landing on her...Y/n was sat her arms cuffed together, she had been faced away from the window unknowing of the group attempting to save her. 

"there's two others" Aizawa pointed out, eyeing the two men through the glass, one seemed to be sitting while the other stood lazily behind him, "if there is only the two it'll be easy" 

"alright then lets get these fuckers and get her out" Bakugo fumed attempting to move towards the cabin before getting stopped by Aizawa's hand. 

Glaring at the boy, "no, we dont know whose hiding in the rest of the house" Aizawa pulled his phone out quickly calling midnight who picked up almost immediately. "Mid, anyone else around?" 

"Nope, not that i could find, i think its safe to go in me and Ashido will head through the back" 

"alright, we'll head in right now" hanging up the phone Aizawa gave a nod to a glaring blond boy, which he took as 'its time to fucking go!'

The blond propelled himself towards the window his body breaking through the glass, Aizawa's binding cloth following in after him. 

"HELLO FUCKERS" Bakugo belted out eyeing the two men before him, the binding cloth detained the two quickly while Bakugo sent a quick kick towards the two.

He didn't know why he wasn't using his explosions, maybe subconsciously he was trying not to set the cabin ablaze which would hurt her, or maybe he just couldn't be bothered.  

The h/c haired girl watch in slight awh of the scene unfolding before her, Bakugo beating up the two men while Aizawa kept them tied, "Satou" Aizawa's voice broke her gazed as he started to uncuff the girl. 

"Dynamight! take her and go outside now meet Shinso" Aizawa shouted behind himself. 

Bakugo let out a frustrated growl "GRRH FINE" stopping his relentless punches he moved towards the two picked up the girl and throwing her over his shoulder. 

"Bak-" "Shut up" He jumped back through the window, landing swiftly and moving towards Shinso who seemed to be twiddling his thumbs in the tree. 

"OI MINDFREAK!" Shinso perked up turning around and looking down at the blond, a h/c haired girl over his shoulder. 

Jumping from the tree we moved quickly towards them, "y/n!" 

Squirming from the blonds grip Y/n moved out of his hold, before running towards the indigo haired boy, "TOSHI!" she let out a scream embracing him quickly. 

Bakugo watched the scene unfold, a mild headache appearing on the side of his head, his eye twitching slightly at the sight.

He had done all the saving, he had rescued her, it was all him, and he got nothing, no thank you, no screaming his name and running for him, nothing. 

Im so sorry for the lack of updates, i have been extremely busy with uni and work but ill be back for now after my exams! love you all <3 -Death