"Yes the one and only nihar Khanna" said aahan .

And Shana who was looking at them just smiled and said

"acha aahan chalo mai bhi tumhari performance dekhungi tumne song choose kar liya na and aahan said

" han mom maine mamu ko bol diya hai song but mamu ka reaction kuch theek nahi laga mujhe "said aahan .

"Kaisa reaction" asked shana .

"Jab maine unhe track btaya tab he was looking at me with his button eyes "said aahan and laughed.

"Aahan language "said shana in warning.

"Okayyyyyyyyy" said both father and son together.

"Let's go daddyyy Aaj hum sab ko pagal kar denge" said aahan .

"Yes let's gooo my boyyy " .

And Shana said "ye dono mujhe pagal kar denge ".

Here mayu when hear about dance competition getting cancelled she got relaxed but her relax was short lived because Tara was literally fuming

"Bhai aisa kaise kar sakte hai yaar Maine kitni practice ki thi"

"Koi baat nahi Tara phir kabhi participate kar lena" said mayu and Tara just nodded her head .

"Acha chalo abb hum bhi main hall mai chalte hai jo dance kar rahe hai unko to dekhe and

Tara also said" han chalo chalo abb waise competition ka darr bhi nahi hai abb toh hum kaise bhi dance kar sakte hai ".

"Han chalo chalo ."
And they both started going towards where the dance was going on .

Now Mr nilay Khanna and his son the host was going to announce when he heard

"Uncle plz mic dena" said aahan to the host and the host smilingly give his mic to him .

"Okay so hi to all the preety ladies ,am your one and only aahan Khanna is going to perform now and you all know what to do when aahan Khanna is dancing ".

and all the girls hooted for him and their boyfriends just looked at him with jealousy and aahan just give them a victory smirk .

"He is so cuteeeeeee "said mayu and tara together looking at aahan .

"Pura baap pe gya hai "said xavier

and mayu looked at him and said" kya keh rahe ho" and xavier said kuch nahi .

On stage aahan said to his dad .

"Dad are you ready "

"Always son ."

And the track started playing

The father and son duo started dancing and all the ladies were going crazy watching them dancing .

Mayu and Tara was just looking at aahan and hooted for him loudly .

Xavier who was looking at them was getting annoyed by watching mayu hooting for aahan .

"Isme itna chillane wali kya baat hai dance hi toh hai" said xavier .

And Stephen who was standing with him said

"Bhai wo sirf dance nahi kar raha piche dekh sab ladkiyan pagal ho rahi iss chote packet ke liye" .

When xavier looked back he was like what the hell all girls were shouting like crazy and saying he is so cute , handsome and more more things .

When the performance got end aahan and nihar bow to the audience .

All ladies run to aahan and started taking selfies with aahan and nihar when Shana come towards them .

"Umm sorry ladies, my lady love come you can continue this with my son" and Shana just glared at him .

And aahan said" okay beautiful
ladies, now am going to my angel and all girl said whyyy .

"am sorry beautifuls you know mai tum sabke sath time spend karna chahta hu par abb kya karu mera dil kisine chura liya hai "said aahan while blushing his cheeks were so red .

Shana was looking at her son with wide eyes .

"Baby aankhe band kar lo warna bahar aajayengi "said nihar laughing.

Aahan started walking towards mayu and said
"Angel kaisa laga mera dance ".

"It was fireee aahan" said mayu and aahan kept his hand on his heart and said" oh am so much glad that you liked it."

"Beta tumhara heart kya right side pe hai "said xavier .
And mayu and Tara was hiding their laugh.

"Nahi mamu heart toh left side pe hota hai apko nahi pta ."

"Mujhe toh pta hai par shayad tumne hi right side pe rakha hua hai ."

When aahan got what xavier said he was embarrassed like "yaar uske crush ke saamne uski bezaati kar di ".

And aahan just showed his teeth and said" you know angel right ya left abb toh meri dono side ke heart tumhare naam hai "said aahan while blushing.

And mayu and Tara just laughed at his cuteness .

"Ruk chote packet tujhe mai btata hu" saying this xavier was going to catch him when aahan run away from their.

Plz vote and comments ♥️💗