dinner with first class snobs

rose and jack were shown in her estate room sitting as lucana walks out of her room as she holds an old drawing of her family from the 10th century. in the drawing in the drawing she was 25 in the drawing her hair laid in curls over her shoulder and down her back as she wore emerald green dress that was held in place by string with long sleeves. her twin stood beside her with his shoulder length dirty blonde hair as his bangs pulled loosely back wearing a white cloth shirt with a black leather vest with a skirt over his loose pants as he wore knee length leather boots that were held together by string with a sword held in front of him. next to him was an older man with long dark hair with two pieces braided and held back by a leather string he wore a leather vest showing his bare arms with tied gantlet's on his wrist with woolen pants and leather boots holding a sword in front of him. on the other side stood the oldest sibling with his long short dark hair held back loosely by a leather band wearing a loose long tan woolen shirt with his chest showing as a leather string built was tied around his waist with loose pants and leather boots. 

the tree youngest stood in front of the oldest siblings. the one to the right had short dark brown curly hair with a white loose shirt with a belt around his waist with black leather pants and boots. beside his was there youngest sister she had long blonde hair with most of it laid loosely around her with a Braide around her head as she wore a dark blue long sleeve woolen dress with a brown v shaped corset around her waist then beside her was the youngest sibling with short brown hair with a loose blue woolen shirt with brown pants and leather boots on either side of all the siblings stood the parents as a elder women with long waist hair as her bangs are held back by a leather band as she wears a gold woolen long sleeve dress and a men who had short blond hair with a leather opened top with black leather pants with gantlet's tied around his wrist holding a sword in front of them.

Elijah turns to lucana with tears" you still kept it after all this time" he asked as she gently nods her head as he hugs her tightly.

lucana stares at the picture with tears." this is me and my siblings with are parents" she says handing them the old drawing as they stare at it wide eyed " when was this" rose asked in awe. 

lucana closes her eyes taking a deep breath" the 10 century the Viking era." she says as rose and jack look at her in shock as jack stands up" what are you" he whispered.

"I'm the original heretic of vampire and witch." she says as rose sits there stumped.

"prove it" jack says.

lucana lifts her hand up as the lights in her room flicker as candles suddenly lit them self" I wont use my full power I don't want to hurt either of you and this is my hybrid face. her eyes darken with with a greenish glow as veins slither under her eyes as her fangs gently descend. jack slowly walks up to her gently touching her face feeling the pull of the bond as he looks over her face" beautiful" he whispered.

lucana looks up at her mate with a soft smile " you are the first person besides my siblings to see past all that and that is why i fell in more love with you" she says as the two mates look at each other with love like no other.

" so yall are not scared I am a monster" she asked gently jack and rose share a smile before grabbing each of her hands" we are not scared we trust you with our lives" both say as lucana hugs them tearfully. 

soon they were back up on the first class deck" alright rose now i want to you punch my hand with everything you have just like I showed you" lucana says with a smile holding her hands up as rose holds her fist up before goin to to throw a punch bust messed her footing as she falls into lucana arms as the two girls laugh as jack watches amused as he drew the moment.