𝟶𝟺𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"You're amazing, [Name]!" She complimented, carrying one bag and handing the others their own as well. 

"What?! You bought everything?!" Pappag finally caught up to us, seeing the ship now completely empty. "How did you get that much money.."

"It's a secret." I put a finger to my lips.

We all heard lots of gasps coming from outside of the shop, and decided to go check it out. There was lots of glowing coming from above. "What is it? A whale?" Luffy commented, only seeing the stomach of a giant whale.

The whale came flying down, revealing the figure of King Neptune. Everyone around started questioning why he was here, since he only comes down whenever there is an urgent problem needing to be solved. The king looked down at us while laughing. 

"Who is that old man?" Luffy asked.

"Idiot, don't you know who he is?" Pappag flailed around. "That man is.. the king of the Ryugu Kingdom on Fish-Man Island-- Neptune!"

"That's a big Merman there.."

"I prefer Mermaids.."

"He's a very hairy old man!"

"The whale's cute!"

Neptune turned his head. "Hey, Megalo! Are you sure that it was these people?"

The floating shark next to him nodded, which was the same shark who Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji all freed after fighting Surume.

"Hey!" I waved up to the shark in the air, getting a flipper in response.

"He had been captured by Surume!" Luffy recognized him.

"You Straw Hat people and [Name]." Neptune looked down on us with an intense stare. "I'm going to.. invite you to the Ryugu Palace!"

"WHAT?!" Pappag and Camie both screamed. "Ryu-Ryu-Ryu-Ryugu Palace?!"

Luffy tilted his head. "Ryugu Palace?"

"That's right!"

"WHAT?!" The whole entire crowd around us shouted.

"What's the Ryugu Palace?" Luffy questioned again.

"Idiot, don't you know what it is?!" Pappag jumped around again. "I'll tell you. It's pretty much a holy place for us citizens. A celestial world where ordinary people are not allowed! The Ryugu Palace is.. the place where King Neptune, the Neptune 3 prince brothers, and the Mermaid Princess live-- it's--"

"--The royal palace of the Ryugu Kingdom!" Camie finished for him.

"Hmm.. so, old man.." Luffy spoke. "Is there a lot of good food at the Ryugu Palace?"

Neptune nodded. "Of course. We are prepared to have a banquet."

"Oh yeah? I can't wait!"

"Man, I am pretty hungry.." I said, my stomach growling at the mere thought of having something to eat after a while. "Haven't eaten in hours."

"You're always hungry." Usopp said, making me flick my fingers, sending a large blast of wind his direction and causing him to nearly topple over. "Hey!"

"Ryugu Palace! I sense treasure!" Nami's eyes turned to dollar bills.

"Megalo, give them a ride to the Ryugu Palace." Neptune told the shark as he nodded and came down to us.

I walked over to Megalo first and rubbed his head, before jumping onto his back. "Can't wait to eat.." I sighed in relief.

~~~