The engine room was large in scale "come of lads step lightly " the captain says as many crew man are shown all around manning different machinery as rutters are shown as the upper stands were shown with many crew man running around the rutters were shown going at a slow pace.

"damn that's a big engine room" kol whistles.

The captain was then shown turning a wheel to the meter gage as it raises with each turn. The boiler room is then shown as the man in charge can be heard hollering over the machine's "all right let's stroke her right up! We go full ahead" he says as many crew man are shown throwing cold into the burners as the steam pressure gauge is shown as it was building up as the rutters were shown starting to move faster with each passing second.

The propellers are shown moving faster as titanic sails with speed. Lucana leans against the rail before hearing laughter as she turns seeing the boy she bumped into with another male as they cheer making her smile softly she hears laughter and cheers as she  smiles softly at ones joy before walking away heading to the dining solon for lunch.

Titanic was then shown starting at the bow rail were jack and Fabrizio can be seen as it moves further back of every inch including the 4 giant funnels as steam was bellowing out them as titanic is shown sailing forward in speed.

Lucana was shown at a table as she sips on blood making it look like wine so no one noticed as she waist for her food to be brought out before here hearing catches chatter at the table in front of her.

"you know I don't like that rose" she says as rose looks at her blankly blowing out smoke as lucana looks out the corner of her eye seeing rose smoke she smirks this girl was interesting.

"She knows "Cal says taking the cigarette out of the smoking stick as rose looks off in the distance as lucanas grip tights around her glass if there was one thing to she couldn't stand more then an arrogant male it was a controlling one.

Cal then turns to the waiter "hm we'll both have the lamb rare with very little mint sauce" he ordered not even asking rose if that was what she wanted. Cal then turns back to rose "you like lamb right sweet pea" he asked as rose looks at him with a fake smile.

"You gonna cut her meat for her to there Cal" molly jokes she had boarded Titanic last night as Cal just gives her a fake smile "hey uh who thought of the name titanic was it you Bruce" she asked as ismay goes on about the name titanic.

"Yes actually I wanted to convey sheer size and size means stability luxury and above all strength" ismay explains.

"Do you know of Dr Freud Mr. ismay his ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be particular interest you." rose says with a fake smile as lucana smirks as she chuckles lowly while Andrew Thomas was shown trying to hold in a laugh as he was eating.

Ruth looks at her daughter with disappointment "what has gotten into you "she asked as rose excused her self from the table. lucana watches her with worry. rose leans against the rail of the first class deck "are you okay dear" lucana asked.

rose wipes her tears gently away as she smiles politely "yes mam i am fine" she says but lucana heard her heart skin a beat but before she can say anything Cal walks over "may i talk to my fiancé for a moment" he asked with a face smile.

lucana looks back to the young women "yes and it was nice to meet you Mrs..."rose says not having got her name as lucana smiles gently "lucana mikealson and it was nice to meet you to?" she says.

"rose" rose says with a soft smiles that lucana returned before walking away ignoring cal.

It was later that night at dinner lucan wore a dark purple dress with black lace as her hair was done in a traditional braid with sliver clips holding it in place as her make up was down light as her black heals click against the floor as people part ways for her as she makes her way to the dining solon for dinner as she nods her head. she sat by herself drinking blood again while eating a medium rare stake before hearing rose heart speed up she turns to the table behind her.

Rose was shown at the table with a blank look on her face as everyone was enjoying of a talk. "I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it an endless parade of parties and cotillions yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice with no one to pull me back no one who cares" old rose's voice is heard as the young rose closes her eyes.

"Oh please rose your just being dramatic you had a good life" Ruth says with a scoff that made lucana glare hatefully at the women.

"Dramatic?! you still act like the cold heartless bitch you are when your daughter is hurting right in front of you for your selfishness?!"she roars as her eyes darken with vines slithering under her eyes as her fangs bared causing Ruth to stumbled back with fear feeling the power coming off her in waves as she stumbles back into cal.