part:21

Room was filled with silence. You were sitting in the floor beside the bed.You just stare at the ceiling blankly.Tears were kept falling from your eyes.

Y/n:"I Made a m-mistake by falling in love with y-you Kim Taehyung."you clench you jaw while clutching your dress tightly.

Y/n:"I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!" you cover you face with your hands and cried loudly.

Y/n:"WHY YOU HAVE PLAYED WITH ME LIKE T-THAT?WHY?WHY?WHY?" you screamed..

Y/n:"JUST FACE ME AND TELL ME THAT YOUR LOVE WAS ALL LIE." you slowly lay down on the floor.You phone start to ring but you have no enargy to pick up.You slowly close your eyes.

Suddenly door bell rings made you open your eyes immediately.you sigh heavily and again close your eyes don't want to get up.Then again door bell rings but you just close your eyes tightly.

Even if you were trying to sleep but you can hear the door breaking sound.soon you heard footsteps sound coming close to you.You slowly open your eyes and lazily looking at the person who was looking at you being restless.Fear written on his face.Fear of losing something important.

Taehyung :"Y/n!" he whispers.

Y/n:"Leave please." you also whispers.

He quickly comes to you and tried to touch you but you push his hand and get up by yourself.He look around the room and then at you.

Taehyung:"Why aren't you picking up my call huh and what you did to your room?"you just stare at him blankly.

Y/n:"Leave from here." you said emotionlessly.He tried to come close to you but you quickly step back from him.

Taehyung :"Listen to me first y/n yo--

Y/n:"There is nothing left to listen mr kim.I will appreciate if you leave me alone." you face your back to him.

Y/n:"JUST LEAVE!" you screamed.

Y/n:"There is not--you words stop as he hugs you from back.You close your eyes as you don't want to cry in front of him.

Taehyung :"I know you are angry with me and you should be but tell me to leave you no that's can't happen.I can't leave you,never." he hugs you more tightly.

Y/n:"You are l-lying taehyung,you d-don't love me,you still love that y-yoona." you tried to break the hug but....

Taehyung :"Who told you that I still love her hm." he chuckle and kiss you head.

Y/n:"Yeah don't you dare to kiss me." you pout and look away.He breaks the hug and turn you around to face him.

Taehyung :"I will and you can't stop me from kissing you."

Y/n:"Go and kiss your yoona not me." you walk away from the room and comes to kitchen.you start to fix the mess which you created earlier.

Taehyung :"Are you jealous?" he come in front of you as he cross his arms.

Y/n:"Don't tease me and go from here." you points towards the door.

Taehyung :"You talk too much and I like that." you frowns as he smiled cheekily.

Y/n:"Taehyung I said we are done,why don't you understand hmm?" he put his hands on your shoulder and look at you sadly.

Taehyung :"I thought you will be happy to see me here but you a---

Y/n:"I would be taehyung if I--you stop talking and look away from him.

Taehyung :"What y/n tell me please."