Chapter 63. Sleepovers.

Start from the beginning

"H-how did you get here?" I asked, dying inside. "I followed you." Opera said, his ears signaling he was worried. "O-oh." I said, smiling awkwardly. I saw grandpa looking over at us, seeming sad. Sighing I patted the spot next to me. "Lets all play together till Azz comes." I said, to Opera's suprise and grandpa's happiness.

And so, grandpa scooted next to me, with Opera on the other side, each of us a controler in hand, looking at the loaded screen. Grandpa was staring intensely at the screen, confused. "What do I have to do here..?" He asked me, looking at the caracter customization menu. "Oh, you make yourself and give yourself some stats." I said, helping him create his caracter. Meanwhile Opera seemed to be getting bored, waiting for us to finished. I knew one thing for sure, when it comes to Opera, he doesn't like waiting.

And neither did I, so I rushed to help grandpa out, knowing he would only let us down and hold us back at games, because he sucks at new electronics, and doesn't even know how to properly use a phone. Or a microwave.

We still mourn that sad moment, with candles and prayers, to the microwave that died that day.. We commemorate it daily in this household, or when going to sleep each night.

Anyways, grandpa was now finally finished, thank god, and we could move on to gameplay. We started in a new world, not wanting grandpa to mess up our play, and started gaining things like wood, food and more. This problaly isn't a game for grandpa though. Too hard for him, and for me too when I first started.

However it went surprisingly well, especially since grandpa only died about ten times in an hour, me and Opera teasing him each time he did, to grandpa's annoyance. It was a lot of fun playing actually, and I wished we could play more, but it was time and Opera had other things to do, so I stopped the game for now, so we could continue another time, and left for my room, wich was now abandoned, to get my phone.

And so I grabbed it from the charger, and turned it on. On my phone there were a few messages of people asking where I was, and Lied and Jazz voicing their consern, making me laugh. They were always so lax, and went with the flow, so it made me laugh slightly. One by one I answered them each, saying I had to stay home from Opera, with grandpa who was for some reason also home. Clara didn't send me a message, Asmodeus did however.

I then looked at the chat with Azz and what we talked about yesterday. What was new was a small message sent by him.

-- 7.21 AM --

"Hey there, master Iruma. Seems ill be staying at your home today, im exited! See you soon!!!!!!!!!

Love you,

--Asmodeus"

I looked at the message he sent. He seemed awefuly happy. It made me smile brightly too. It was 3.40 now, so he should be here any seco- Was that the bell? Oh, I guess now then! He's here!

And so I rushed out my room to the door, seeing Opera with an opened door, Azz greeting him, bowing slightly. I ran up, smiling. "Hey Azz!" I said. He smiled. "Good mid-day, Iruma-sama!" He said, smiling back. Opera then shut the door. "Excuse me, I shall be preparing your room now." Opera said, confusing me. "But isn't he staying in the same room as me?" I asked, he nodded. "Yes, but not in the same bed." He said, eyeing Asmodeus suspiciously.

Was this about that balloon thing? Condom im pretty sure its called.. I still don't understand a thing, all I know is that its balloon like, and that anything to do with.. that.. is gross. Opera then walked away. I laughed slightly, whispering. "We can still stay in the same room." I said, smiling softly. Opera turned around for a moment, looking at me, pointing at his ears. Oh yeah, forgot he has super hearing, well sometimes atleast. If he's kind of close by.

I looked up to see Asmodeus blushing slightly, making me smile. And so I took his hand, pulling him with me to the living room.

"So what do you wana do?" I asked, staring into his ruby red eyes. "You.." He said, spaced out from the bed thing. "Wait!" He then said. "Not you! I ment- I- I didn't mean to say you- I swear! I want to- Not do you I want to-" He stopped speaking, putting his hands on his face, embarrassed. "I want to do anything with you." He then said, mumbling trough his hands as I was in a laughing fit, coughing.

"Wana play games then?" I asked, smiling at him, after he pulled his hands back. He nodded. "G-good idea.." He said, his face and ears redder than ever. And so I pulled his face down to give him a small kiss, teasing him, wich made it only worse. And so I pulled him onto the couch while he half curled up, blushing heavily. I admit I was blushing too, after all, I just embarrassed myself. I then got us two controlers, sitting next to him, cuddling on the couch.

Im so happy he's back! Finally we can spend some more time together! Im so glad. After everything thats been happening this is exactly what I needed, and now I can ask him about what he was talking about before on the phone, the protection thing.

But before I do that, I want to play games with him, and then cuddle some more, I want to eat food with him, embarras him, impress him and I want to kiss him. Again and again and again, because we can now.

Though, I do need to talk to him about me being.. well, human. And so I sighed, nervous and anxious, my head against his chest. I'm glad he's back, but today will be a tough day. Lets just hope he won't hate me when I tell him im all lies.

"Hey Azz?" I asked, quietly, seeing he had calmed down a bit. "Once its evening, lets talk." I said. "I think im finally ready to open up about that one secret." I said, smiling to myself slightly.

Today I'd tell Azz who I really am, what I really am.

And lets just hope, that he will continue to love me.

And lets hope, he doesn't try to kill me.

---

---

---

Hi there loves!! The chapter is finished, even if there was some delay. Im sorry about the delay btw, I completely forgot, wich is my fault.

Nonetheless its out, and its the moment everyone has been waiting for~ The confession. AFTER 63 CHAPTERS DAMN. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR!!

Anyways, any manga readers here? If yes, seen the new chapter that came out yesterday? Spoiler btw: BUT THEY ADDED ASMODEUS TO THE HAREM LMAOOOO

Other than that, thank you for reading this chapter and being so patient and lenient with me, and have a wonderful day today!! Im sure today will be great! And if not today, im sure its tomorrow!

Cya next week!!

--30 November