"Dude is just digging his grave"jack says with a laugh.

"Have to have my pictures when I travel --"rose explains while she sets down another picture.

"Can I get you both anything "Brock offers.

Rose looks up at him"yes actually I would like to see my drawing you found in the safe"lucana says holding jacks hand tightly.

Soon a room filled with things that were found in the wreckage of titanic as she was shown looking at her drawing that jack made the night they completed there mate bond before everything fell apart all because of an iceberg as she holds back tears she turns away before she closed her eyes gently as a flash back of a 25 year old lucana was shown layed out on a couch smiling at her mate poseing for the drawing as she looked longly at jack who was drawing her with skill and love as he made every detail perfect cause she was perfect in his eyes.

"Perfect she's an abomination of nature boy"mikeal spat before all of sudden he was wrapped in chains and gagged by ayanas magic as she glares at the horrible man who would beat his kids to almost death.

She was broken out of her memories from Brock as her eyes opened"Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone that was called the blue diamond of the crown which disappeared in 1792 about the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up "Brock explains as he walks around lucana over to the drawing while also holding a picture of the necklace"the theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped too. Recut into a heart shape that became as the heart of the ocean today it would be worth more then the hope diamond "Brock explains as rose looks at the picture coldy as she scoffs cal had given her that necklace as lucana holds her hand in comfort as she smiles gently at rose.

"It was a dreadful heavy thing I only wore it once I didn't really like it that much"she says as she gazed at her drawing as Brock looks at her in disbelief before he shakes his head.

"I tracked it down to the insurance records. An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy "he explains as he kneels down beside rose"can you tell me who the claimet was rose? Lucana "he asked as the two share looks.

"I should imagine someone named hockley "she states Coldy at the name.

Brock nods his head with a smile"Nathan hockley that's right pittsburgh steel tycoon. The clame was for a diamond necklace his son Caledon, bought his fiance. You a week before he sailed on titanic and it was filed right after the sinking so the diamond had to have gone down with the ship"Brock explains but the two women look at him blankly as she knew something he didn't.

Brock then looked at the drawing"you see that"he says pointing to the date that was written on the bottom."April 14,1912"Lizzy reads as she acted clueless.

"Which means if  lucana is who she says she is she was wearing the diamond the day the titanic sank"lewis says still feeling suspicious as lucana smirks coldy as he looks away.

Brock then smiles"and that makes you my new best friend"he says with a greedy smile.

"Yeah well don't get your hopes up"lucana says with a blank look as the smile falls from his face.

Soon different items we're shown that we're recovered from titanic that belonged to lucana and rose.

Lucana walks over to the side with her things. Many of her dresses from back then were shown torn and withered do to being in a trunk under water for so long. Then there was her jewelry she sees her family crest necklace as she gently picked it up she lost it that night as she holds it to her chest before having flashbacks of the that afternoon as she and Jack were kissing passionately as the necklace dangles on her neck.