Chapter 8

Muriel pov

Muriel, red head witch and horn head witch are sitting together in a ritual room.. The red head witch look at Muriel and ask.. 'What's your plan Muriel?' Muriel smirk evilly and say.. 'We will do a ritual together, my friends.. We will summon those dead.. And we will attack them tonight..' The horn head witch then ask.. 'Are you sure Muriel? Don't you think that's too rushing?' Muriel then reply back.. 'Since when you've been nice to them? I don't give a damn about them! We will start our ritual now!' The red head witch and another witch  then silent and start the ritual with Muriel.. After 5 minutes later.. Pol, Kinn, Tay and Time finally appear in front of Muriel and her friends.. Muriel smirk evilly and say..' My friends.. Welcome back!! Im very happy to see you guys again!' 4 of them bow in front of Muriel.. Kinn then ask.. 'What can we do for you Muriel?' Muriel then say... 'We are going to the institute.. We are going to kill our enemies! We must get ready for the battle tonight!Come and join us..Lets begin the ritual..' Kinn, Pol, Tay and Time then sit along with Muriel and her friends.. Muriel then start the ritual again..

Meanwhile at the restaurant..

Pov..

Thankun, Arm, Tem, Kim, Nampheung, Big, Ken, Macau and Porchay finally arrives at the restaurant.. 9 of them going into the restaurant and find a place to sit.. Tem then say.. 'Let's sit near the window..' Thankun then ask.. 'Is there anything that you would like to eat Tem? I can order it for you..' Tem then reply back.. 'Just give me a tom yum fried rice phi Khun..' Big and others also join Tem to sit and start to order their food and drink... On the other hand.. Kim choose to sit apart from them and day dreaming.. Porchay turn around and look at Kim and whisper to Macau then ask..' What's wrong with that man? He looks very heartbroken..' Nampheung sigh slowly as he see Kim distant himself from others again.. Thankhun then say.. 'Its ok Mrs Nampheung.. Let me talk to Kim na krub..' Nampheung nod and sit down with others while Thankun approach Kim and sit with him and ask.. 'Kim? Are you alright hmm? Why you look heartbroken?' Kim then say.. 'Im fine Phi.. Don't worry..Let's eat our food..' Thankun smile at Kim and start eating his food.. Kim look at his watch and speak in his heart.. 'Its already 5 pm..' Thankun then ask again.. 'What's the matter?' Kim then shake his head slowly and start eating..

At the institute..

Porsche pov..

Porsche open his eyes and see Vegas is still sleeping.. Porsche smile at Vegas then slowly touch Vegas's face.. Vegas then kiss Porsche's fingers and ask..' Are you already awake hmm?' Porsche nod and kiss Vegas's lips softly and say.. 'Let's go out.. Im hungry..' Vegas smile at Porsche and nod.. Both of them get up and wear their pants and underwear.. Vegas and Porsche then leave the institute and go to the restaurant near by.. After 10 minutes of walking.. Vegas and Porsche arrives at the restaurant and go in then noticed Thankhun and others are still eating.. Vegas then say.. 'Sweetheart.. Let's go to another restaurant..' Porsche nod slowly and follow Vegas.. Both of them then leave the restaurant and go to western restaurant... Vegas and Porsche then go inside of the restaurant and sit down near the window.. The waiter then come towards them and ask..' Hello sir.. Is there anything that you want to order?' Vegas then take the menu book and open it.. Porsche look at the menu and say.. 'Please give me a mushroom fettuccine with orange juice..' Vegas smile and say.. 'Just give us two mushroom fettuccine and two orange juice..' The waiter nod and walk back to the kitchen.. Vegas then take Porsche's hand and say.. 'I know you are worry Porsche.. But as long as we are together.. everything will be fine.. Trust me'..

After 20 minutes later..

The food is finally serve on the table.. Vegas and Porsche then start eating together.. Porsche look at Vegas and smile as Porsche see how messy Vegas are then say.. 'Vegas.. You eat like a baby..' Vegas chuckle and wipe his mouth with a tissue.. Porsche then drink the juice and ask.. 'Where are we going after this?' Vegas then reply back.. 'I don't know.. Maybe somewhere..' The waiter suddenly come back to Vegas and Porsche with a bottle of red wine and glasses.. Vegas smile and pour it the red wine into the glass and give it to Porsche.. Porsche then say.. 'But Vegas, We didn't order for this..' Vegas chuckle and say.. 'I know sweetheart.. But I just want you to relax, alright? Don't think about anything else..' Porsche smile and drink his wine and continue eating..

After both of them finish eating.. Vegas then say.. 'We won't return to the institute Porsche..' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Where are we going?' Porsche rub his eyes slowly and look at Vegas.. Vegas then whisper to Porsche and say.. 'Let's go to the hotel.. A cheap hotel will be better.. Its just both of us sweetheart..' Vegas stroke Porsche's cheek gently while looking at him.. Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and nod.. 'Vegas then hold Porsche's hand and leave the restaurant and go to the hotel.. After 10 minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche arrives at the hotel and go inside.. Both of them walk towards the reception table and say..' Hello miss.. We would like to spend a night here..' The woman then smile and give the key room to Vegas and say.. 'your room number is 125..'Vegas nod and pay' Porsche smile and ask.. 'What are we doing here hmm?' Vegas pinch Porsche's nose and reply back.. 'You will know later..' Vegas and Porsche then walk towards the room.. Vegas insert the key room and open the door..

Porsche smile again and say

Porsche smile again and say.. 'Wow.. What a nice view..' Porsche then walk towards the window and look at the sky.. Vegas hug Porsche from behind and kiss his cheek gently and ask.. 'The sky.. look beautiful isn't it?' Porsche nod in respond and smile.. Vegas then say.. 'But.. That sky as not beautiful as you sweetheart..' Porsche then turn around and look at Vegas.. Vegas stroke Porsche's cheek and kiss Porsche's lips softly and sniff his neck.. Porsche then moan slowly and say.. 'Mmmhh.. Vegas..' Vegas then push Porsche until he fall on the bed and say.. 'Let's have another round Porsche..'