Chapter 3

Porsche pov..

Porsche walk out towards the lake and stand there.. Kim walk towards Porsche and hug Porsche from behind and kiss Porsche's shoulder gently.. Porsche smile at Kim and ask.. 'Are you feeling better hmm?' Kim frown and ask.. 'What do you mean?' Porsche smile and stroke Kim's head gently and say.. 'Just now in the van.. You seems moody..' Kim pull Porsche close towards him and reply back.. 'You know I like you.. But you still stick close to Vegas..' Porsche kiss Kim's cheek and say.. 'Well.. I love you both.. Please don't make me choose..' Kim then lean in and about to kiss Porsche's lips but stop as he see a music box.. Kim frown and pick up the music box and look at it.. Porsche then say.. 'Kim.. Please put it back..' Kim then open the music box and twist the key.. Kim then see Kinn and Time are standing behind Porsche.. Kim feel shock and turn around and see Kinn and Time aren't standing behind Porsche.. Porsche frown and ask.. 'Kim? What's wrong?' Kim then reply back.. 'I see Kinn and Time standing right behind you Porsche....'

Porsche gasp and look at Kim with a scared expression.. Kim hold Porsche's hand and say.. 'We must go in..' Kim and Porsche then walk back to the house and see Vegas and others are still cleaning.. Kim then put the music box on the table and ask.. 'Guys.. Where is Kinn and Time?Are they still upstairs?' Tem nod and reply back.. 'Yes.. They are still upstairs..' Thankun and Tay look at Porsche and Vegas with a confuse expression.. Porsche then say.. 'Stay here.. Me and Kim will go upstairs to check on Kinn and Time..' Vegas put the broom away and reply back.. 'I will go upstairs too.. And.. I wonder.. What make Muriel stay upstairs for too long?' Kim, Porsche and Vegas decide to walk upstairs.. Kim then whisper.. 'Let's go and check..' Vegas and Porsche nod and walk pass the room..

Porsche open the door and say

Porsche open the door and say.. 'They aren't here..'Vegas then walk to another room and reply back..' They also not here.. 'Kim close his eyes and try to focus.. Kim feel shock as he hears a sound that come from the music box..

Kim then pick it up and open it then twist the key again and this time

Kim then pick it up and open it then twist the key again and this time.. Kim then see Kinn, Time and Muriel.. Vegas look at Kim and ask..' What is it Kim? What did you see?' Kim slowly turn around and look at the red door..