Chapter 4

Muriel pov..

Muriel groan in pain as she wake up and notice they already gone... Muriel yell in anger and say.. 'No one can escape from me!!!' Thankun, Arm, Pol and Tem are hiding at the kitchen while Vegas, Porsche and Kim are hiding inside the bedroom..

Porsche then ask

Porsche then ask.. 'What should we do now Kim?' Vegas then stroke Porsche's cheek gently and say.. 'No need to be afraid Porsche.. We are here with you..' Suddenly.. Muriel's voice appear and say.. 'Children.... Where are you.... Lets come out and play...' Vegas hold Porsche's hand tight and look at Porsche and Kim.. Kim nod and whisper.. 'I will distract her attention.. You both should go out.. Take Thankhun and others.. Then.. Leave this house..' Porsche shake his head and say.. 'No.. We must leave together..'

Vegas then say.. 'It seems.. She is gone..' Kim nod and pull Porsche close to him and about to escape but fail as Muriel show up again..

Muriel look at them with an anger then ask

Muriel look at them with an anger then ask.. 'You think you can escape from this house easily?! Huh?!! No! I won't let that happen! Because... I will eat your heart! I want to be young forever! Porsche then yell..' Crazy witch!! Let us go now! 'Porsche take out a paper spray and spray Muriel's, eyes and yell..' Come on! We must escape! Or else.. We will become a victim too! 'Kim, Porsche and Vegas run away from Muriel.. Muriel then groan in pain... Kim, Porsche and Vegas run downstairs and bump into Thankhun and others.. Thankhun then ask..' Where's that witch?! '

The black cat appears and meowing at them again... Pol suddenly feel he got choke by something.. Kim feel shock as he see Muriel is already behind them... Porsche then yell.. 'Let him go!!' Porsche is about to attack Muriel but fly backwards as Muriel use her power to stop Porsche.. Vegas then yell.. 'Put him down crazy witch!!' Muriel smirk evilly and curse Pol until he die, as well.. Arm cry and say..'No...Pol!!'Thankun then say..' Porsche! Wake up! You must wake up!'Muriel drag Pol dead body along with her and teleport to ritual room..

Tem quickly run towards Porsche and check on Porsche and say..' Thank God.. Porsche is fine.. Come on.. We must get the hell out of here.. Before.. Muriel come back.. 'Kim and Vegas help out to carry Porsche in their arms.. Arm, Thankhun and Tem break the door together.. The door finally open.. They just about to run but stop as they see something flying in the air.. Kim then ask..' What's that?!'Vegas then noticed there's another witch and say..' We must leave! There's another 2 witch are coming over here! 'Muriel then reply back..' You can't escape my children... Because... I already invited my friends to kill you all!! 'Porsche wake up and say..' Run! 'Vegas then hold Porsche's hands and run away with others..