She could also hundreds of flying types belonging to Police and Ace Trainers patrolling the sky, always vigilant.

Indigo City had a Population of around 20 Million. The people of this City are former retired Trainers, G-Men or Rangers who had decided to make their post retirement life here and enjoy certain perks being so close to the League here, as the League always supported their former servicemen and women who had retired.

This also made every single Civilian a potential Soldier. Should any attack happen here, the entire Population would rise up and defend it.

As Belle neared the Indigo Castle which was located at the center of the Mega City, she felt a presence in her mind. It is a Psychic Sentry checking her if she is a threat or not. After a few seconds a female voice chimed.  

"Mistress Belle" A cheerful voice echoed inside her head "Welcome to Indigo Plateau"

"Thank you Ginny" Belle thanked in return. She knows who the voice belonged to. Ginny is a Gardevoir, leader of one of the Sentry Psychic Packs, who routinely moniter anyone coming towards the Indigo Castle.

She landed just near the steps which led to the Indigo HQ, which was build over a hilltop. The Steps were guarded by a dozen intimidating looking Rhyperior who were staring at her warrily. And Ghost Pokemon whose presence Belle could feel. There is also Tyranitar and Dark Types spread throughout the Hill to prevent any infiltration from other sides.

Aerodactyl growled at them showing why it is called one of the most ferocious Pokemon but Belle's hand on it managed to calm it down.

"Go stretch your wings my friend" Belle said patting the rock type on its spiked crown. She knows that her friend loved skies more than Pokeball.

Aerodactyl roared its approval and with a single flap of its wind, it shot in the sky like a grey blur, which disappeared in the distance.

Belle offered a nod of respect to the vigilant Rhyperiors and began climbing the steps. Her eyes fell on the Walls, which is made of Golden Bricks. Each brick had the Name of Trainers who had given their life for the League. Their names no immortalized in Stone, and forever remembered as long as Indigo Stands.

Every year many would come to see those names etched on the Golden Bricks and pay their respects to the fallen Souls who had given their life for their freedom and existence.

Above the Golden Walls, were huge Statues, both Human and Pokemon, made of shining blue Crystals. These were the statues of all the Indigo League Champions who had ruled from Indigo and their Ace Pokemon.

There was Champion Hisuran, the 240th Champion of Indigo, with his Signature Charizard. He was known for quelling the Rebellion of Sevii Islands.

Then was Champion Hotaru and her Ace, the Alolan Ninetails. By ancestry she was half Aura Guardian and half Dragonal from Blackthorn. She and her Pokemon's tremendous control over Ice Powers, made many believe that she had the blood of Kyurem, the Ice Dragon God, coursing through her veins.

Hotaru was known for making tremendous Hail Storms which fell entire armies. But her main power was her diplomacy and politics with which she made peace and first diplomatic ties with the Southern Continents.

Taking her eyes off the glorious statues, she reached the Top where there was a Huge Golden Door, guarded by Two Ace Trainers.

But eyes could be deceiving and Belle knows that those two were just a fascade and there is more than a Dozen Ace Trainers, who are guarding the Doors. They are invisible, cloaked under a Psychic Field but they are vigilant.