Part 6

The women got dressed into the outfits Carol had found for each of them the blond regretting her choice as those grey joggers because they were doing things to her she had never felt before. She's only seen the king in joggers a few times in the years together but it still hit her.

The women where sat opposite Kamala and Bruno in vals favourite food place in new Asgard. They gave the king the space she needed when she needed an escape from being THE KING. To have a normal meal with her 'friend' Carol Danvers. No questioned where ever asked as it was the booth in the corner at the back even if they always sat next to each other and held hands under the table.

"So..." Val started "this is new Asgard."

"It's Amazing! Can we check out the theater show after" Kamala questioned with the biggest grin hand flying all over the place. Bruno managed to grab a hand a take hold of it before she hit him. He didn't let go however which didn't go unnoticed by the women.

"So what do you both recommend?" Bruno asked the women opposite to them.

"The fluffy blueberry pancakes with bacon and syrup for sure" the blond replied.

The waitress came and took there order all having the same and fell into a comfortable conversation. Carol and Val saw the glances and touches between the two teens.

"Do you think they would notice if we went and sat over there" Carol whispered pointing to the table next to them. Which caused Val to giggle as she slowly stood up and walked to the table. Carol left it for a few seconds as beofre she went and joined her girlfriend. Carol and subtly wrapped her arm around vals wait. As they sat there waiting for them the realise.

"I'm going to chat with Thor later about finding Monica. Do you want to come with me after breakfast?" The brunette questioned placing her hand in vals hand who grabbed it with her free hand. Loosely playing with her fingers. "I don't know. I will think about it I don't want let me emotions take control of me" the blond replied now playing with the woman's ring. "Of course that's fine you can wait for me at my place or I will meet you at yours it's up to you" she replied enjoying the feeling of carol playing with the ring on her finger.

"I love you. Thank you for your support baby" Carol whispered

"I love you too, any time the future queen of Asgard"

"I'm starting to enjoy that sound of that your majesty" Carol whispered squeezing vals hand.

Val Could only smile as she had to remind her self they where in public and stop her self from kissing the woman she loves.

"Yan needs to hurry with these rules I'm getting real inpatient" Val giggled.

It wasn't until the waitress brought there food that the two teens notice the blond and brunette where missing.

The women made their way back over to the table. They all enjoyed their food as well as the conversation. After their food the four of them made their way over to the performance of Thor and Loki. It was good all things considered they messed up 3 times because well who wouldn't when the king is watching you. Carol soon said goodbye to Kamala and Bruno and made their way to vals House. The house had started to become a home once Carol stared spending more time there. Pictures of the two of them and their friends appeared around the house and furniture they had both chosen occupied parts of the house. Once home Carol and Val collapsed onto the big grey sofa and pulled a blanket of them. They decided pitch perfect was the perfect film to watch. Although not much of it was watched as cheap kisses on the cheek turned into deep kisses on the lips of each other to finally Val kissing down carols neck placing open mouth kisses.

The women awoke naked on the sofa to knocks on the door. "What time is it?" Val asked her voice full of husk. Carol reached for her phone and found it was 5pm.

"Shit I was supposed to meet Thor at 4 are you gonna come?" Val asked as she sat up

"No I will make us dinner. I don't think I will be much help."

"Ok baby only if your sure" Val said with a small smile pulling Carol into a hug. The blond let herself fall into her love.

"Thank you for doing this for me my love" she whispered into vaks shoulder placing a kiss there "anything for you my love. I will give you the world if you wanted it baby"'Val replied as she run her hand through carols hair

They stayed like that for a while until vals phone stayed to ring. After seeing it was Thor she kissed the love of her life good bye and headed to her office.