Part 4

Once she had composed her self Carol left the kitchen and joined the group. She made conversation with Yan asking how everyone is. As well as how he's getting on with changing the law to marry his love. Carol was getting desperate for this law to be changed because after the events of the past couple of days she needed her life with Val. She needed to commit her self in some way. The woman has been in her life for 10 years and together for 5. It may have taken 5 years for them to say I love you. Both of them knew the love they had for each other but couldn't say it out loud just in case. They knew what had happened to people they loved on their life. Brunhilde had lost the Valkyries and Carol had lost her best friend and niece. Their love for one and other was to valuable to jinx it. That was until this morning. Carol couldn't not say it anymore it was a need she needed to say out loud. It was a need she had loved Val for 7 years and nothing had gone wrong.

As the night grew food was eaten and many drinks where consumed and memories made some how they had ended up combing Thor to take them to carols home. Where they found the khans also returning from their party leading to party games and the meeting of Kamala's 'friend' Bruno. Val and Carol had already agreed to questioning the teenagers over lunch tomorrow.

Korg Carol and Thor  where currently battling each other on the Wii sport korg being competitive as ever. And had almost let go of the remote 10000 times.

Whilst Carol is distracted Val and muneeba were drunkenly talking on the stairs.

"I know I've known you for one day but I know you love Carol" muneeba smiled as she wrapped her arm around Val. "But if you ever hurt her. I will.... I will..." she tired to continue as she pulled away and made the other woman look her in the eyes

"You will come to new Asgard and rip me limb for limb?!?" Val joked

"Yes yes I will." The other woman joked.

"You don't need to worry. I plan to make Carol my wife. As soon as I can." Val whispered into the others ear almost too loud. "WHAT" they heard from the kitchen. Kamala ran to them. "Didn't hear right?!?"
Shhhhh both women said pulling her to the stairs below them.

"We can't get married yet because of yan. But I wanna get her an engagement ring as soon as I can." Val continued.

"Oh my god" Kamala shouted causing to much attention towards them. Muneeba quickly put her hand over Kamala's mouth. "Yes you can come with me. Both of you" Val smiled. "I know you've only been in carols life a few weeks but i can see your her family now which means your my family as well. I've been with Carol for 5 years and this is the happiest I've ever seen her" Val smiles.

Before the conversation could carry on Carol stumbled over to the three women. "Honey I want some toast can you make me some?" Carol asked with a cheeky smile on her face. "Come on baby let's get you some toast" Val replied Carol pulled her up into her arms.

Once back from the kitchen their guessed where gone just guessing they went back to new Asgard Val carried their plate of toast upstairs to carols bedroom whilst the other women locked the house up but Val  quickly returned back downstairs. "Thor and Yan are in your bed and korg is asleep on the floor" "what! Guess we are snuggling up on the sofa together like usual" Carol groaned. It had become a common ritual that the three of them would steal their bed on nights like these leaving the two women to only snuggled together on the sofa.

They sat in silence for a while whilst they ate their toast. Carol had her head resting on vals shoulder. Happy to be with the woman. "Yan said he has almost got the law to change regarding same sex marriage" Carol thought out loud. "He hopes we can divorce in a years time" Val didn't say anything. Just nodded her head. "A year. That's not long at all. How do you feel about it" she went on to say to the blond. "Sad. Because he's one of my best friends but also hope." She lifted vals head off her lap and looked at the woman. "Hope for what?" Val smiled. "That the king gets to have her queen"

Val could only smile. "To be totally honest Marv you've been my queen since the day I started loving you 7 years ago. I've wanted to be your wife for so long it hurts." "Me too baby me too" Carol replied putting their foreheads together. Vals had went to her pocket and pulled out a box. "I've had this promise ring for years" Val started to say. "Wait don't say it." Carol pulled away "let me just get something" the woman stood up and ran up the stairs taking 2 at a time. She was back within 20 seconds after climbing over korg to get to her bed side table. She pulled out a box as well. "I found this in wakanda". "I know we can't get married yet or even engaged. But now we've said those three words out loud. It feels like perfect timing" Carol nodded with tears rolling down her face. "I love you so much. Shall we put them on together." "Let's do it Marv." Each women grabbed the others right hand and placed it on their ring fingers. Both rings were simple. And if noticed people would guess is just a new ring they had brought for themselves. Carol finally took her eyes off Val and looked down that the ring. It's simplistic band had an engraving in it with the women nickname of Hilde. Vals ring had three stones on of a yellow red and blue just like carols suit.

"I love it hilde. It's perfect. Your perfect" Carol had more tears streaming down her face.

"We've waited to long to be happy baby. I know we was happy before but we only saw each other once a week if we was lucky. I need to promise to you that I will never spend another night without you in my arms. I will fly to you if I have to." Val smiled pushing away the tears of Carol with the pad of her thumb. "I will always try my hardest to come home to you at night. Since losing Monica it's made me realise how much I need you in my life Hilde"

Val kissed Carol squarely on the lips and pulled her on top of her as she place her head on the pillows. "The boys have cock blocked me again haven't they" val laughed as she placed her hands over carols butt. Carol fully lay on-top of the brunette. "I heard the king of Asgard has the day off tomorrow call a wellbeing day where she gets to stay in her bed all day with her girlfriend with her" Carol jokes lifting her head from bad chest a places a kiss to vals neck. "Baby don't kiss me there. Im turned on as it is" Val whisper into her ear. "Ok fine" Carol complained as she rested her head on vals shoulder. "I love you" Val whispered as she was falling asleep. "I love you too"