Part 3

Carol had been doing chores around the house with Kamala since Val last for Asgard. And was currently cooking a dish with the younger girl and her mother they could each take to their little party's.

It was 3:30 there was laughter and fun. Carol had to admit she was enjoying learning to cook foods she had missed over the years and spending quality time with her new found adopted family.

They was sat chatting waiting for the timer to go off when Carol received a FaceTime call from Val. "Carol Marie chicks shit back stabbing Danvers. I thought I told you to get rid of the fan-fiction not get it captain marvel approved" Val said clearly annoyed. " one thanks Kamala I told you she would find out. Two how did you find it?"
"Who do you think?!" The dark haired woman replied "korg?" Val only nodded "I'm sorry Val I got her to read it and the love eyes said it all" Kamala joined in having got into the screen "babe it is pretty cute stuff!" Carol defended her self.
"Cute! I'm the king of Asgard I can't have people thinking I'm cute. They need to see me as a a strong powerful woman who is a king.!" Val demanded. "Honey you will always be that in my eyes" Carol smiled. Kamala could only laugh at the kings sulk. "Stop trying to be cute Danvers and get your ass over here the meeting finished earlier than expected." Carol nodded and informed her she would be an hour as she has to get ready and wait for the fish they had been making to be cooked. Carol had started to walk upstairs "baby don't be made to be completely honest it made me excited! We could have such a cute life together if Kamala gets her way" Carol smiled so lovingly that Val couldn't help but soften up. "I think a kiss will be the only way to make it up. Even though what you have just said has made me fall in love with you a little bit more car" Val smiled. Happy that no one was around to hear her being with soft with her girlfriend. "I will see what I can do. I will be with you soon I love you hilde". "I love you to car. Even if you are a chicken shit" Carol could only laugh as she put her phone down to get dressed.

Carol got dressed into some leather jeans and shirt that Val had told her many of times was her favourite and a jacket. Once ready Carol headed down stairs where she found the family of 4 watching tv. She squished up next Kamala to watch the show. "I can't believe you got me into trouble Kamala" Carol said with a pout on her face. "Dude I did say I would make them private"
"What can I say I'm whipped for abit of fluff in my life" Carol giggled. "You're just adding to the fire" Kamala quipped. Carol pushed Kamala's shoulder. Kamala's fan girling has calmed down from when they first met but the girl still got excited at times. "Carol when is your girlfriend coming over again we have questions to ask" yusuf asked. "Maybe later on in the week"

After half an hour the timer went off and muneeba dished it out and gave Carol her half she bid her farewell well and text Val saying she was ready. A flash of light fetched her and left her just outside the kings house. She let her self in like she normally would and found Thor korg yan and Val in her living room. The three visitors knew about Carol and vals relationship. Carol had told yan about Val before they was together when she was pining over her. In fact during the party of their engagement he was the one that told her to go get her girl.

"Hi everybody" Carol smiled as she walked into the living room she fist bumped korg and Thor then hugged her husband finally went over to Val and gave her a small hug. Keeping her hand around her waist when she let go. The women never showed to much affection in the space of their friends. And never in the public they knew there was rumours about them but they never confirmed in respect for Yan.

"I brought some pie. I made it with Kamala and muneeba"

"Thank god I thought I was going to have to lie to you when we ate it if you made it your self" Yan quipped making the group laugh.

"Does anyone want another drink?" Val offered to which everyone said yes. And Carol offered a hand needed to have a moment with her love.

Once in the kitchen Carol put the pie in the fridge the walked behind Valkyrie and wrapped her arms around her from behind wrapping her arms around her waist kissing her way down her neck and leaning as far over as possible to kiss vals jaw.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven" Carol asked fixing her eye brow. "I suppose your pretty hard to be mad at Marv" Carol could only kiss her again her hands had managed to hold onto each inside thigh gripping hard

"You need to stop that or imma have you on this floor baby" Valkyrie smiled as she turned in carols arms. Carol kissed each cheek then forehead and nose then her lips. It was only supposed to be a quick kiss but Val pulled her in for a longer one that Almost became to passionate. Each others hand on the others ass squeezing just the way they liked. Each woman becoming breathless.

"I can't help it your all I think about day and night baby" Carol grinned as she pulled away placing another kiss on her lips.

"Wow that is soppy" Thor said as he walked into the kitchen.

Carol could only look at Val to embarrassed to do move a muscle. "Fuck off thor." Val laughed at her girls embarrassment pecked her on her lips and off she went with beers for the group leaving Carol only embarrassed. Yet stood with a massive grin on her face.

Valcarolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें