When nerd is dared to date collage hearthroab

After 5 monts of dating they both deicded to marry as they already passed the college and now they need to focus on their career. Namjoon taking care of jin's dad company which make jin proud as same as namjoon supported jin for his modeling career.

Today they both married and their dad gifted them house as marriage suprise.

Rn Jin is taking shower and namjoon waiting for him to come outside

Rn Jin is taking shower and namjoon waiting for him to come outside. Soon jin came wearing white shirt and shorts which is unable to see. He came towards mirror and drying his hairs not knowing his activities make his husband h0rny. And his legs which is make joon heart beat faster.

Joon didnt able to control as he went towards jin and back hugged him make him stop whatever he is doing before.

Jin: joonie go and you also freshen up. ~ joon didnt listen but start kissing jin's nape make jin breathe uneven. He faced namjoon and looked at in his eyes which showing pure love for jin which jin never think that someone will admire him like this apart from his looks and money.

Joon:  I will not going anywhere ~ his kissed jin lips softly who accpeted and started to kiss namjoon with same speed~

Both started to devour eachothers lips. In the mean time joon lift jin from his @ss when jin wrapped his legs on joon torso.

Joon throw jin on bed and came above him.
Hungrily attack on jin neck make jin mewl softly in touch. He opened jin's shirt and admire jin body like piece of art which make jin shy.

Jin: what are you looking at namjoon just love me ~ joon smirk and lean close towards jin face~

Joon: what let me admire my beautiful husband first ~ he kissed jin nips make jin body shiver up and he hold joon's  hair in reflex~

Jin: I love you joon
Joon: I love you too..... baby

~ and rest is history ~