"How dare you I am a noble first class lady"Ruth snarls.

Lucana raised a cold eyebrow"no you use to be and now your using your own daughter to stay wealthy cause your an entitled bitch"she spat as the women gaps in offense.

Brock who was on the phone noticed the picture as he hands the phone over as he walks over to the drawing "let me see that"he says as the women holds the drawing up as she she gently sprays it with water showing a 18 year old lucana as she has not aged since she was turned while wearing the heart of the ocean around her neck as it rests upon her chest

He then looks around "where's the photo of the necklace"he asked as he soon was hand an old black and white picture of the necklace as he holds it side by side with the drawing.

It was the same necklace then he looked at the date that was written at the bottom of the drawing "April 14, 1912 with jacks signature beside it"I'll be goddamned"he says in shock as he stares at the picture an drawing.

Els where in a beautiful home that was at least two stories high as lucana who hums in a kitchen as she cooks. Her hair was now dirty blonde with highlights here and there with her hair in a long braid as she wore loose jeans with a black t shirt as she was making breakfast for her,jack, Lizzy and rose.

An elderly woman who was 100 is shown making pottery in a room lucana and Jack built for rose"now he has charted Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all, the titanic. He is with us live via satellite from the research ship keldysh"a reporter on the small TV said

"Wait how come rose is old and not young like you both"Rebekah asked confused.

"I wanted to live my life to the fullest and have a family of my own I wouldn't be able to do that if I was turned "rose explained with a soft smile as many nod there heads in understanding.

"Hello Tracy of course everyone knows the familiar stories of titanic. You know the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that but what I'm interested in are the untold stories the secrets locked deep inside the hull of titanic"he says as the elder women's face was shown it was rose.

"And we're here using robot technology to go further into the wreck than anybody has ever done before"rose gets up with the help of her walking cane as she limps over to the TV"your expedition is at the center of a storm on controversy over salvage rights and even ethics many. Call you a grave robber"she limps closer to the TV showing the reporter and Mr Brock.

"Turn that up dear"rose says as she keeps her eyes on the TV.

as the women turns it up"I have a museum trained experts sent out here making sure that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. Take a look at this drawing that we found just today a peice of paper that has been underwater for 84 years"he says before the drawing is shown as she has flashes of her and lucana laughing on top deck.

Lucana looks at the drawing of her with the heart of the ocean as she has flashes of the night of her laying naked in front of jack as she gets lost in his deep blue eyes.

We're Brock and his crew are was already night as everyone dressed warm fixing to set the subs to dive back down beneath the ocean as Bobby walks over to Brock"Brock there's a satellite call for you"he calls out.

Brock turns away from the sub that was being lifted by a crane"bobby we're launching you see these submarines going into the water"he says pointing at the submarine.

Bobby pata him on the shoulder "trust me buddy you want to take this call"he says as Brock huffs before following Bobby over to the satellite phone"now you gotta watch your words with this one shes got a temper "he explains to Brock who was handed the phone.

Brock holds the phone to his ear"this is Brock Lovett how can I help you Ms mikaelson"he says before rose was shown on the other line"I was just wondering if you had found the heart of the ocean yet Mr Lovett"lucana asked with a smirk knowing it was safe in a chest in her and jacks bedroom.

Brock turns to Bobby with shock"told you want to take the call"he says.

Brock leans against the rail"all right you have my attention lucana,can you tell us who the women in the picture is"he asked.

Lucana was shown again as a soft smile graces her face" the women in the picture is me"she says.

Cal looked at rose "so you been alive this whole time"he says as his body feels with rage.

Rose looks at him with a glare"yes and it was the best life I loved not being chained to a monster like you !"she cry's out everything she had held in for so long as everyone sat there shocked.