23

The next day, Eijiro returned back to school, much against his parents' wishes. But he argued with, he had already missed too much being out for a whole week, and with today being Monday, he could hopefully catch back up. When he pulled into the parking lot, it didn't take long for the loud blonde to be at his door.

"Dude, I didn't think you'd come back today." Denki stood to the side of the truck door so the omega could get out.

"Moms' didn't want me coming either." He stepped out before reaching back in to grab his bag, "But I can't get behind. Also, we only have two weeks left until they let us off for Thanksgiving break."

"You know it's regulation now that they can't get at anyone for having to miss due to second genders, right?" Denki looked confused.

"I know, but still," He sighed, "I missed a whole week, and that isn't normal. I can't miss anymore unless I have no choice."

The two walked towards the school as they continued their talk. Eijiro could feel eyes looking at him from all over as they walked. He had a feeling the news had spread, but he hoped it didn't. He didn't want people knowing what had happened to him.

"Nice to see you back, Kirishima." Mr. Aizawa spoke as they walked into the homeroom class.

"It's good to be back." He beamed his bright white smile at his teacher then going to his desk. Again, he could feel eyes on him as he walked. His gut told him that something was wrong.

He could hear the gossip of the girls as he made his eay to his seat and heard a 'tch' come from one of the guys behind him. Then he actually heard the words. "Who would want an omega as tall as that." His world shattered.

Not again. He couldn't do this again. The rumor must have spread about what happened at the cafe. "I was hoping he was alpha," A female voice whispered in earshot, "Too bad that body is waisted on an omega."

His hands started to shake violently as he panicked in his chair. "Hey." A soft voice came grounding him back to earth. Looking over it was Denki, "I know it's hard, but don't let them get to you."

Eijiro gave a weak nod as he pulled the hood of his jacket over his head. Luckily, he didn't put the effort in spiking his hair today, so it was easier to slide the hood over.

"Quiet down, everyone!" Aizawa's voice boomed throughout the room, making every student instantly shut up and take a seat. He started going over morning announcements and over viewed about only two weeks left until the Thanksgiving break, reminding everyone to still keep a steady mind at learning until then. He then dismissed all the students to their first class when the bell rang.

"Kirishima, mind to stay for a minute?" Aizawa caught him before he could leave.

"I'll catch you later, man." Denki gave a fist bump before leaving the two alone.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked as the teacher shut the door when everyone left.

"So I'm sure you know by now, but your secret has been let out." He sighed heavily walking back over to his student.

A pout decorated the omegas face, "I know."

"I know an old ragged alpha has no business sticking his nose in his student's business, but can I ask you a question?" He pulled a chair up to the table with Eijiro.

"Yes?" His voice shook with fear.

"Is this what happened at your old school?" He tried to stay calm as Eijiro's head nodded slowly. "Could you tell me what happened?"

"Um," His voice was hesitant, "Well. It started out with the bad talking, and then the bullying came. Then it got... physical."

Shota noted how the student rubbed at his arm nervously. "I see. I won't ask anymore, but I'll do my best to try and get everything under control."

Eijiro just nodded softly but he couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Come here." Shota opened his arms up and Eijiro moved quickly around the table and let the teacher embrace him as the tears flowed like rivers.

He sobbed on to his shoulder as the emotions ran through him. "Would you like to go home for the day?" The boy nodded weakly into the shoulder. "Go ahead and head home. I'll take care of everything here."

"Denki?" His voice broke.

"I'll explain everything to him and I'm sure you'll see him later." Shota answers. Eijiro quietly grabbed his bag and Shota walked outside with him.

He knew when he pulled out of the parking lot that he couldn't go home. Not after making such a fuss about going to school. Denki was still in school so he couldn't call him. Hitoshi was at work, he was also out of the picture. So he texted the next person he could.