Yakou x Yomi (Break up Au 💔)

Idea by C4MB00

It was around Christmas time.(or any other holiday you celebrate) The sound of children laughing and playing around echoed the streets. Makoto, Ceo of Amaterasu Corporation finally made it so it snowed in Kanai Ward, no sunshine but at least it wasn't the plain old rain that had always drowned Kanai Ward.

Yakou and Yomi were walking down the street together. Yakou had a dog leash tied around his neck held by Yomi. Yomi although feeling sexual attraction to such a thing, used it more practically, to make sure Yakou wouldn't get lost in the Christmas crowds. He got super in the Christmas spirit and surprisingly still believed in Santa even after Yomi told him he wasn't real.

Walking down the street they were eye shopping, heading towards a department store to get a new coffee maker. Why? Well a certain Hellsmile forgot to put in a coffee filter breaking the machine, overfilling it with water in the process. Was it on purpose? Surprisingly not but it was a pain regardless.

"Oh jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~" Yakou sang making his way through the crowds with ease. Yomi sluggishly behind him annoyed.

"I hate this Christmas shit, it's so stupid" Yomi grumbled following Yakou. Trying to pull Yakou back with the leash.

"I love Christmas it creates a happy atmosphere, just what Kanai Ward needs!" Yakou laughs slowing his pace down a little as he approaches the shop door.

"Kanai Ward should be a god fearing society, and the god they should fear is me" Yomi said sadistically giving his "hell" smile. He pulls hard on the leash choking Yakou a little.

"ACK- ooo I'm so scared~" Yakou walked into the shop once Yomi caught up a bit more. In there he went straight toward Christmas decorations. "Ooo let me see tha-" Yakou reaches out towards a reindeer yard decoration.

"Not in my household. You live in my house and there is NO Christmas going on you hear me!!?" He pulls Yakou to his side and kicks him to the ground pointing a finger and yelling.

"AH yes of course Yomi!" Yakou tried to get up but immediately gets kicked back down. He turns his head to see a highschool girl and her boyfriend pointing and enjoying the Christmas set up in the window display. He smiles then turns back to Yomi. Something finally clicks in his brain. He takes off the Collar and eventually stands up. "Yomi...I don't think you should have control over me anymore."

"WHAT?" Yomi grabs the collar of Yakou's shirt. "CONTINUE WHAT YOU WERE SAYING AND MAYBE YOU'LL BECOMING FERTILIZER IN MY GARDEN" Yakou freezes then shuts up. He doesn't know what's the right thing to do.

He allows Yomi to put his collar back in his drag him home after their Coffee maker purchase. That night Yomi complains he's "soooo tired" cause of Yakou's "bull shit" that he can't cook, even though it was his turn the last three nights and he didn't do crap.

Yakou goes to the kitchen putting on his kitchen apron and getting out his kitchen paraphernalia."I know it's actually my night tomorrow but if you're hungry I'm not- I'm not cooking you shit!" Yakou slammed around pots and pans, cooking messily. Yomi comes up behind him and snakes his arms around his waist poking his head around Yakou's arm.

"Oh my beloved don't be like this, you're acting so cruel. Don't tell me I'll have to punish you tonight~" Yomi said lewdly pushing a leg between Yakou's pants. The sudden attention shocked yakou and he spills the boiling water over his hand. "Oh noooo that must hurt~" Yomi smiles at his boyfriend's injury.

"SHIT!" Yakou yells out holding his hand. Yakou grit his teeth, he was both in pain and kind of pleasured. But he was furious, overflowing with anger at Yomi. For being so irresponsible yet having control over every little thing. Yakou silently and painfully finishes their dinner. Yomi lets go of Yakou and walks over to their dining table. Yakou walks over two plates in hands after. He made spaghetti but instead of meatballs he put grilled sausage in it.

Yakou places the plates down and sits across from Yomi. "Wow, my beloved this looks great~" Yomi digs his fork into his spaghetti and twirls it around until he has a good lock and eats it. "Mmm taste good too~ You sure you aren't transgender cause only women can cook this good~" Yakou doesn't respond, he wasn't excatly shocked of his boyfriend's slight misogynistic ideals but he surely wasn't fond of them. He felt bad for all of Yomi's past girlfriends.

Yakou digs his fork in and starts eating as well. Usually they talk in between bites but tonight was silent. If their television wasn't on playing the daily "praise Yomi hour" program they could have herd the rain falling on the roof of their home.

Yomi finishes his food and stands up. "Try to hurry up because I'm hungry for a little bit of you~" Yomi smiles and slams his hand on the table to make Yakou look at him. "I said hurry it up, if you don't I'll chop your dick off!" Yomi smiles wide at the thought of Yakou screaming in agony. Yakou quickly eats the rest of his dinner, making him feel really sick to the stomach.

They get up and walk to their bedroom. Yomi pushes Yakou on the bed and kisses his neck. Yakou slightly but very lazily moans back. Yomi starts to bite grabbing a box under his bed.. the whip box. Immediately Yakou pushes Yomi away and gets up.

"I can't do this anymore I can't I can't I CAN'T" Yakou yells in a panic. He grabs three things, his wallet, his extra pair of glasses and his jacket. "This relationship is over, I'm sick of your toxic behavior. Why can't I do what makes me happy? And why do I always have to cook? Oh and to go out in public I need to act like a dog?? Why am I just a sex toy to you" Yakou screams.

"Because your my little whore~" Yomi teases.

Bullshit, good luck finding somebody who would have genuinely loved you as much as me." Yakou rushed out of the room, slow enough to not avoid a strike from Yomi's whip. He ran to the front door unlocking it and leaving.

This was a new start for Yakou, he needed a new home or at least somewhere to stay. He lost all of his stuff right there and then but, at least he feels safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few weeks after his break up, Yakou was feeling great. He had more energy, started to exercise and smoked less. He had to stay in a hotel for the time being, but that wasn't too bad. He enjoyed the free breakfast they served every morning. He hopes he would fall in love again but until then he was content.

Yomi on the other hand was miserable. Every time somebody mentioned Yakou he was go on a tirade about how he shouldn't have left him or.. even go silent.. Yomi never went silent, Never. So for Yakou to have this big of an affect on somebody like Yomi Hellsmile was unheard of. Yomi would fall asleep in his cold empty bed with a pile of Yakou's clothes and a picture of Yakou pulled up on his phone. Yomi may never get over this loss.