Yakou x Vivia "I could read you like a book"

this is very sexual but not smut)

Vivia was laying inside the fireplace reading a book when Yakou walked in stomping not saying a word. He walked over to a sofa and lays down.

"ughhhhh" Yakou grumbles out. Vivia looks up and looks at him, keeping his silent composure. He started at Yakou trying to make contact with his eyes but from his angle the highest up he saw was Yakou's nipples.

Yakou sat down staring at the ceiling completely wordless. Vivia focused on his book a little more reading another chapter. The silence of the submarine was typically comforting for Vivia but today it suffocated him.. perhaps it was the stressed out Yakou in front of him that changed everything.

Staring at Yakou's sprawled out body and incoherent groans made Vivia feel something... well two things.. a little bit a lust and a lot of empathy. He states at Yakou a little longer before he speaks out slowly"Cheif...". Yakou shakes at the sudden noise but doesn't act shocked.

Vivia slowly makes his way out of the fireplace. "I'm fine Vivia... completely fine!" Yakou spoke, his voice cracking a little. Vivia walked over to an arm of the couch.

"Cheif....Even I can't ignore your feelings...what's wrong?" He leans between Yakou's legs to get a good look at Yakou's face. Yakou turns away.

"I'm fine!" Vivia only sighs at Yakou's pathetic attempt to cover up the truth.  Vivia moves to lean right above Yakou's face placing his leg in Yakou's crotch.

"Cheif...I'm not stupid... I may be 'lost in the books' as you say... but I know you very ..well.. some could say I could read you like a book." Yakou squeals at the pressure between his legs, heat building up.Vivia leans down and kisses Yakou. "What's wrong? You can tell me"

Yakou looks up at Vivia very flustered "Nothings wrong see I'm happy!" Yakou flashes a fake smile obiously stressed out. Vivia looks at him in his eyes.

"Please....Cheif.."he calls out.

"Call me Yakou.."

"Why are you... experiencing these negative emotions.." Vivia reaches out holding one of Yakou's cheeks, feeling the peach fuzz he has.

Yakou sighs and looks Vivia in the eyes. "I'm just stressed about my debt..Everytime I chisel away at it interest only adds double what I got rid of...it's almost like there's no use.." Vivia stared into Yakou's eyes, he watches the blue eyes shake.

"Cheif I don't know if it's helpful but... do you want me to...attempt to distract you?" Yakou looked at him confused, breathing calming a little.

"If it's cheaper and healthier than booze go ahead" After the Fuzz Haired detective consented Vivia bit the Cheifs lip gently, shocking him just enough to leave enough entrance for his tongue. Vivia slowly and carefully explores Yakou's mouth. Yakou though the type who would fight for dominance didn't have the resistance and just moaned back to Vivia's touch.

"Ch- Yakou, I'm going to treat you a bit like a book.. okay?" Vivia asked concerned Yakou wouldn't be okay with his request or frankly understand it. Yakou noded blushing, his glasses not center in his eyes anymore.Vivia gets up and stand at the arm of the couch he came from. He grabs Yakou's legs and opens them apart. He traces his nails on the inside of Yakou's thighs. "It seems the cover is in the way... shall I remove it to read the book?"

Yakou responds in a nod biting his lip. "I haven't....in years..not like....this" Yakou responded shaking. Vivia takes off Yakou's belt and pants.

"Cheif I don't want to hurt you... so please relax a little.." he calmly strokes Yakou's hair to calm Yakou down. The more he pet the more entangled in his heavy blue locks and knots he became.

Yakou took a deep breath "okay" and his body became to shake a lot less. Vivia takes off his glasses and clicks his tongue.

"Let's see what it says here" Vivia trances his cold nails and fingers across Yakou's thighs. "It says, Yakou Furio is a very handsome man... one day a man named Vivia Twilight wanted to make love to Yakou...." Yakou was gasping and shaking excited at the touch.

"Yakou what did I say?"

"i-" was the only thing he could get out of Yakou.

Vivia bent down and kisses Yakou's neck revealing the middle of his "book". Yakou's body squirming at the new area of his body exposed to the air. Vivia continues to trace his finger across one of Yakou's thighs until he reaches his mid section. He stops and looks up at Yakou who's face is completely red, his breathing rapid and and legs quivering. Vivia was unaware he had this much power over his own Cheif.. it made him feel good.

Vivia eyes Yakou's place, thinking of a comedic joke or a clever line to say. "Oh it's seems I've reached the Climax... I think that means Vivia should get involved..." Vivia spoke with the most lust drowned voice. All he wanted was Yakou and due to Yakou's touch starved behavior he believes he wanted him back. And so he moves Yakou's legs onto his shoulders and took off his jeans..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that Lustful sensation Vivia lays on top of Yakou, both out of breath. Vivia looks down at his possible significant other to see a smile. He feels two arms snake around to his back and a squeeze. When Yakou hugs Vivia he whispers in his ear "thank you" and holds him tighter.

Avoiding cleaning up the mess they made until morning Vivia gets up and  grabs a blanket and brings it back to the couch. When he arrives he sees his Cheif sleeping, he gets on the couch again and wraps the blanket around them.

Way later that night a Yuma Kokohead tries to enter the agency only to find the door locked. After banging on it for a few minutes,he walks to the hotel and begs Desuhiko to let him stay. Desuhiko being the guy he is let him.