Transferred Student

"So you're the one who newly transferred here from Japan? " the principal ask to a short male. "y-yes I'm" the short male shyly nods. "aw cute, what's your name again?" "Shigeta Harua" "OK Harua, hope you'll like our school and here is your schedule and dorm key. You can go and rest now. Cuz school will start in 1 hour"

"thank you Mrs...?" Harua ask as the principal chuckles. "it's Mrs. Seo Ji-on" "thanks Mrs. Seo". Harua bid a good bye and get outside straight to his dorm.

On the way

Harua pov
Ughhh! I hate it around new people. I might faint. I need to pass here. As fast as I can.

Meow! Meow! Meow!

I was in my thoughts and then suddenly I heard a sound. I look around to find out the sound. Then I found a cute black cat. He has a wound in his left paw. Should I take him with me?

I mean what if this cat has a Owner? What should I do? Ahh fuk I can't just let him stay here with a wound in his foot. I sigh and then I take him with me

.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________________________________________

Harua took the cat with him. And goes to his dorm. He open the dorm. It was nice and clean. He have a roommate. Cuz the other side of the dorm is currently looking like a garbage

But his roommate is nowhere to found. So harua just shrugged it off. And starts to do his things
.
.
So Harua decide to treat the Cat's wound and give him some food. Harua take out his first aid kit and start to treat the Cat's wound.

After he done, he look over the fridge to find some food for the cat. And he find milk. So he give the cat the milk.

"eat well kitty" Harua ruffles the Cat's head. "what should I do now? The class is about to start in 17 minutes. Should I lock him here? I don't have another choice so I guess I should lock him here."

Then Harua lock the cat in his dorm. Before locking him up. Harua take him in his lap and starts pat him few times.

"I have to go kitty. We'll meet after school, ok?" Harua kiss the Cat's forehead and left him inside his dorm.

"Bye bye kitty, I'll miss you!!"
Harua finally locks him. And go to his class.

While going to class he couldn't help but smile. At how the cat is so cute. And how he feel so comfortable with harua. He then starts to walk to his class.

Beofre going to class he checks his locker. He put some necessary belongings in the locker and walk to his new class. Well he was a little nervous. About his new class.

"Everything is gonna be alright, harua. Just calm down. Believe yourself and just get inside the class. Nothings gonna happen" harua thought himself before entering the class. And force himself to smile

After thinking about it for a while he finally open the door of the classroom and step in.....

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.....

Yep it's all done. I know this chapter is short. I'll do better in next chapter🙂

Also I have exams left. After finishing them I'll be able to write this😭.

Bye see ya soon 💗🎀

Till then stay healthy and happy 💗