1. - New kid and curiosity

Kinda funny how this was supposed to be a long as hell oneshot...
___

3rd Person POV:

Ashswag, was a human being with... Well unnatural abilities. One of them was flying, which made him stand out in his school by a lot, but almost everyone disliked him for some weird and unknown reasons, or they just thought he was weird, with his glitches all over his body and abilities. He was one of the most known in the school just because of that, but that also led to bullying. He barely even had friends at school, it was just a small friend group, that people didn't bother a lot, but still did, since he was in it. That made people just annoy his friends with questions like:
„Oh, why are you friends with Ashswag? He's so weird.”

And other similar to that, but that didn't bother him. He was used to being alone if they left him, but he knew they wouldn't. He knew they were loyal to him. They were all maniacs anyways- or crazy as fuck when you get to know them. Though, they were normal humans, just maniacs.

His homeroom teacher was announcing a new student to their class, but he didn't give a shit about that and continued drawing stuff in his note book. All he could do is pray that they wouldn't be sitting next to him, even tho the seat next to him is the only free one-. Ash rarely even used his seat, these were really uncomfortable, so he'd rather float. It just feels like you're sitting on a comfortable pillow if you do it in one place with barely any movement. He could probably fall asleep by accident. He was drawing whatever came to his mind or anatomy, so that he could understand it more for a bit more dynamic poses. He was currently just drawing him and his friends. Nothing big, until he heard the door slam open. It startled him a bit and he looked up quickly to see barely anything. He was in the back row, so there were heads covering the door.

Eh, probably that new student or shit, i don't fucking care. He thought and looked back down on his notebook, doodling some shit there and here. He did this for the whole class, since their teacher was just talking about some life stuff and he didn't give a fuck about that, since he wasn't even entirely human. He's been having a kind of good day, since he knew that from the glitches on his body that barely showed up on his body. The worse he feels, the more glitches cover him up, easy enough. The emotions that make more glitches appear are the- uh- fuck- I forgor😭 the- uhm- uhhh- bad emotions like, you know; anger, hurt, irritation and stuff like that, though the good emotions lessen the glitching effect. He checked what he had next on his phone, it was english. Another lesson that he could just ignore and draw. There was a short break right now, 10 minutes long, but it wouldn't go smoothly. It never does. People just keep staring at him, even if he walks like a normal human being. It irritates him easily. It's just as if people can't take their eyes off of him or like if he was MrBeast or some fucking shit. He keeps walking, feeling some eyes look away and other look at him. He walks by the restrooms, probably the worst place in the school. It smells like cigarettes everywhere inside that place, as if these immature people can't take it and do it outside. He passes multiple classes, feeling more eyes on him, until he finally reached the english class, thank god. He saw a seat free next to his friend, Spoke, so he sat next to him, not wanting to sit with some random person that will stare at him the whole class.

"Sup." Ash said flatly as Spoke screamed and almost fell off his chair. Ash started giggling at him and he wanted to throw the chair out of the window for no reason. He didn't do it tho, sad.

"Nothing much, you?" He asked, ignoring what just happened and acting calm.

"I am irritated as FUCK. People just keep looking at me that I wish my parents never were scientists." Ash answered, making sure the swear word stood out. He started to float just so he doesn't feel like throwing the chair out of the window. They started talking until the bell ringed and the drawing class for Ash started. He completely ignored anything around him, except his friend and hoped the bell would ring right now, though it didn't. Instead, he felt even more distant from the lesson as he continues to doodle the most random stuff, since he didn't know what to draw in his sketchbook. He basically knew everything due to having enhanced intelligence from- well, you can probably guess why. They were basically learning about stuff that Ash already knew. Spoke didn't seem to listen too much either, so Ash tried talking to him.

"Yo, you listening or no?" He asked while he closed his notebook and looked over to him.

"Nope." The other answered, popping the p. "Also, did you see the new student?"

"Nah, don't care." Ash answered flatly, not wanting to talk about anyone else at this moment.

"Then you should, he seems interesting and- he's kinda like you? Not exactly, but close." Spoke tried to convincing him into meeting the newbie.

"Like me? How can someone be like me. Unless they have parents as fucking people who see their child as a fucking lab rat then I guess, but that's rare." Ash asked as he held back his laughter with putting his hand over his mouth.

"I mean like- they're fucking completely red- like some fucking red screen or some shit! That's weird like your ass to be honest. He also wears fucking sunglasses, who knows what can be under those!" He whisper-shouted at the glitching male which glitching was fading away on his body, he was curious about the person now, too curious. Curiosity was one of the good effects for Ash, even tho curiosity is mostly bad, it really isn't for Ash. He was barely curious, since he almost knew everything so he was also excited at the same time.

____

A/N:

HOW CAN PASTING IN A CHAPTER BE SO FUCKIGN ANNOYING BRO IT ANNOYED ME SO MUCH THAG I FICKIGN STARTED LAUGHIGN LIKE A MANIAC BRO

anywayx😇

Wordsies✌️: 1129 (Including A/N'S)

Pasted in ig?🤔: Nov. 30 0:26 AM

Published: dk whenever I post this ig just gotta paste in 2 more chaps.. Nov. 30 tho