Never Felt So Alone Before

Start from the beginning

If someone gets out of here alive I, Lynx Malfoy, didn't kill Fred Weasley. I didn't kill anyone. He was my best friend. He was a brother of someone that I once, and still, love. Even if I was in a duel with him, I wouldn't kill him. Not even if my life depended on it. That note that said I did it, was a lie. I just wanted that bullshit lie to be a stop. And, plus, why would you think the worst on that note? Maybe I meant something completely different like... I don't know... something. The main point is, if someone gets out of here alive, tell the Weasley family that I didn't kill their brother. And tell my mother, father and Draco to take good care of Lyra. I love her with all my heart. -Lynx N. Malfoy

After I wrote the note, I spent all day and the next day reading the small book. I got bored one day and doodled on the cover of the page. I put "If someone gets out of here alive..." as the title with swirls and stuff. I made it look nice. At least something to do before I "die".

On the third day I was in the cellar, before lunch which, I gotta tell you, was not that nice..., there was a knocking on the door.

"Why do you knock? It's not like I can get out of the bars!" I called out laying on the floor. At least they clean this place.

I heard murmuring behind the door and then the door opened. I didn't bother looking at the person so I just laid down on the floor still as anyone can be. I closed my eyes until I heard his voice,

"Lynx," Stefan called. I jerked to my feet and saw Stefan looking at me with great sorrow.

"Stefan... What are you doing here," I asked a couple of feet away from him.

"I came looking for you. I don't want you to get kissed by a Dementor! You mean the world to me and if you have no soul, you won't be able to love and you won't love me anymore! I know I sound like I'm being selfish, but the truth is, Lynx, I love you more then life, the world... everyone! You are my life, Lynx, and I don't your love to be taken away from me!" Stefan suddenly babbled.

"I..." I was speechless. He's never said anything like this before. I walked closer to him but the bars stopped me. I grabbed his color of his polo and kissed him like I've never done before. He responded by kissing me back and grabbing my hand. I pulled away. "I missed you."

"So did I... I hate Nathan! That bastard! If he were to help you out, then you would not have gone through this."

"I know... I know..." I sat down and he sat down in front of me, still holding my hand. "How did you get in?"

"That Snatcher found me..."

"Scabior?" I asked.

"Yeah, him. He found me first but called me by Nathan's name. When he realized that I was Stefan, he grabbed my hand and dissaperated in front of this room. He told me that she needed someone to talk to," Stefan said, playing with my fingers. He kissed them.

"Thank you. I really did. And I wanted it to be you. You know why?" He shrugged. "Because, I love you."

"I can't let you just get kissed by that dementor, Lynx! I just can't. Is there any way we can get you out of here?" Stef asked.

"Not really. Unless you escape with the help of Scabior," Stef suggested.

"I ask. He said no. He helped me escape the first time I was captured."

"What have you been doing?" He asked.

"Wasting life reading a notebook that prisoners before me wrote." I had no intentions in telling Stef about his father's passage. Not yet, at least. "I wrote my own passage..."

"Oh, that reminds me. Janice gave me this, but I can't paint or anything so here..." He dug into his pocket and took out a shrunk canvas, paintbrush, paints, pencils, and a notebook. "She misses you. So does Marcus..." When I got them from him, Stefan put them back in normal size for me.