♧ 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 1 ♧

Start from the beginning

"Okay my princess, now change your clothes and sleep", said aarohi after changing her clothes and made her sleep and left her room leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"I need to talk with abhimanyu", said aarohi to herself and went to abhimanyu room.

"Abhimanyu", saying this aarohi barged in abhimanyu room without knocking, finding him shirtless laying on bed.

"What the-", aarohi turned to other side seeing him in this condition.

"Shit sorry", said aarohi.

"Wait a min, I will wear my shirt", said abhimanyu and wore his shirt.

"You can turn around", said abhimanyu sitting on bed.

"Huff fine, I want to talk something to you", Said aarohi sitting beside him, making a good distance.

"Sure say na", said abhimanyu.

"Well look please don't scream or react in a wrong way, I know it will be hard for you but please, our lives are going fine in these 6 years, so please be calm and handle this situation", said aarohi looking at him, while abhimanyu looked at her being confused.

"What do you mean", asked abhimanyu.

"Look abhimanyu abhir is your son", said aarohi in 1 breath, closing her eyes.

"You are joking right", asked abhimanyu with hope in his eyes that aarohi might be joking with him.

"No I am not and abhimanyu i don't want to marry you, even roohi only want you as her poppy not papa, cause I told her everything", said aarohi, getting up from bed.

"Please abhimanyu be calm and do whatever you want to do", said aarohi some last words before leaving his room.

"As you said do whatever I want then I will do", said abhimanyu to himself and lay back on the bed.

In Morning

"Abhimanyu come down it's your haldi today", shouted manjari from downstairs.

"Ma I want to talk to you", Said aarohi, who wasn't ready at all, she thought tell manjari before it's get late.

"I am ready", said abhimanyu coming down fully ready leaving aarohi confused.

"I will go and wake roohi", said abhimanyu and went to roohi room, without giving a chance to aarohi to speak anything. While aarohi followed him.

"Rooh baccha wake up, it's your poppy and matashree haldi don't you wanna enjoy it", said abhimanyu softly crassing roohi hairs, aarohi was listening everything as she was standing on the door.

"Poppy you are going to marry matashree", asked roohi getting up and listening his talks.

"Yes baccha I will", said abhimanyu.

"But what about abhir", asked roohi.

"You don't need to think about that, your poppy will see that, you remember baccha you are and always be poppy princess", said abhimanyu kissing roohi forehead.

"Now go face and get ready with nishtha bua, you know she brought a beautiful yellow butterfly dress for you", Said abhimanyu and roohi ran to nishtha room.

"Abhimanyu", abhimanyu heard a cold voice from his back.

To be continued

Idea give by DandPABorBA

Well if you people get time try my new book.
I have changed this story in yrkkh form so you guy's can read it now.

Hope you all liked it
Thank you for reading