♧ 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 1 ♧

"Abhinav ji what if that doctor told Abhimanyu the truth", said akshara, getting afraid.

"Akshara ji calm down, this case was 6 years old, he might be getting many cases how he will remember a specific one, and even he did how he will remember our face", said abhinav, calming Akshara, but from inside even he was scared, thinking what will happen.

"But what if he did, abhimanyu will easily understand that abhir is his son, he will snatch abhir from us", said akshara with tears in her eyes, while abhinav hugged her.

"Nothing will happen, no one will snatch our abhir from us", mumbled abhinav in akshara ear to calm her down.

(Their fear were visible on their faces but unaware that someone else also witnessed their fear.)

"Abhir is abhimanyu son", mumbled aarohi to herself and ran away from there, for giving herself some time to digest this news.

"Poppy where is matashree", shouted roohi with crying voice, as she wasn't able to find her mother.

"Rooh calm down baccha your matashree will be here only", Said abhimanyu kneeling infront of her and hugging her to calm her down.

"I will try to call her", Said kairav, making a call to aarohi.

"No need bhaiya i am here", said aarohi coming towards them.

"Matashree", shouted roohi and ran towards aarohi hugging her legs.

"I am sorry baccha", said aarohi and hugged roohi.

"Where did you went aarohi", asked abhimanyu with concern in his voice.

"Vo I actually got a call so I was busy there", said aarohi with a little fumbling, but no one noticed that except abhimanyu.

"Let's go home, we are done with pooja", said aarohi, as she didn't wanted to stay here anymore.

"Sure come", said abhimanyu and Birla's and goenka's left for their house.

"Roohi baccha I wanna talk to you" said aarohi making roohi sit on the bed and kneeling in front of her.

"Baccha listen to me carefully", said aarohi holding roohi hands.

"What you want to say matashree", asked roohi with her innocent voice, aarohi knew her next sentence will break her daughter.

"Baccha you know abhir is your poppy son, you know na your masi and poppy were married before and abhir is their son", said aarohi softly.

"Means poppy won't become my papa", asked roohi.

"No baccha he can't be", said aarohi, sitting her beside him and make her sit on her lap.

"Means poppy will also go away from me like papa", asked roohi sobbing.

"No baccha, poppy isn't going away from you like papa, but he won't become your papa, he will be your poppy", said aarohi crassing roohi hairs.

"Okay matashree", said roohi and smiled, while aarohi looked at her being confused.

"You don't have any problem", asked aarohi softly.

"No matashree, poppy will be my poppy only, and you don't need to marry him", said roohi cutely but deep in her heart she wanted her poppy to be her papa.