"And watch Tangled for the millionth time"

A/N: Max won't be in the story anymore, well he is just not common or relevant.

Emilia(Emi) POV

"Come on Stiles! 1 more and we're done!"

I pant, jogging in place in front of my lifelong best friend, Stiles, who's crouched on the ground with his hands on his knees, panting like his life depends on it.

"Ha- wh- pah," he spits out a bundle of incoherent words and falls forward but I quickly catch him and pull him up, my arms under his armpits.

"Do you- have -some sort - of supernatural- strength- your not- telling me? I swear Earhart your like a freaking elephant cheetah or something."

He tells me in between breaths as he falls out of my arms and lays on his back on the grass. Stiles is the only one who calls me Earhart, it's for Amelia Earhart.

"Wow, way to compliment a girl." I bend down and link our arms together.

I try to pull him up but that doesn't work,"Stiles, come on," I whine as he doesn't put any effort to get up.

With multiple grunts he's finally up,"I can not wait to finish this year, get out of here, and never come back," he sighs one big breath before we start jogging.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~
"So, you coming to Max's party?" Stiles rushes up next to me in the hallway as we walk toward the school exit,

"Nope."   "What? Why?" 

"Because I have better things to do than go to a party where I know bad things will happen,"

I inform as we walk out of the school,"You're seriously not gonna go? Come on Emi, please. We'll both go together and later whenever you want we leave. Plus, if you haven't heard, it's the last week of school, come ooon."

He begs as he puts his hands together and has his desperate face on,"Like I said, I have better things to do."

"And what's that? Oh wait let me guess, um you're gonna go to Brooke's Books, buy books, go home, read them, and later watch Tangled for the millionth time."

He concludes as we finally reach to our tree from across the school.

We both stop walking and turn to each other,"Did I guess right?" He knowingly asks with a smug look,

"Fine,"   "You'll go?"  "Yes," 

"Yes!" "Only if we leave whenever I say so and you come with me the next 2 times I go to Brooke's Books. I stretch out my hand for this deal,

"Deal," he stretches his hand out and we both shake on it.