Cooking a (fancy) meal for him/ his family

Comenzar desde el principio

——————————
George:

You and George moved together just recently, shortly after you two graduated Hogwarts

With Christmas already knocking on the door, you two mutually decided to have the celebration at your place and not at the Burrow.
Given George's big family, you started preparing the food literally two days beforehand. Your kitchen was a total mess these days and you went to bed tired every night, but when it Christmas Day, you knew it was worth it.
The food looked amazing, and a delicious smell lingered in the whole flat.
Just when you finished decorating the cake, and George brought the last bowl to the table, the door bell rang, announcing the Weasleys arrival.
George opened the door, giving you the time to wash your hands and untie your apron.
Then you went after him and shorty after that your cheeks flushed pink with all the compliments about the food.
"Mum is right.", George whispered in your ear, squeezing your knee to emphasize his words. "You did a really good job. I think tonight you deserved yourself a treat."
His last words come with a nib at your earlobe, sending a shiver down your spine.
"Oh, did I?", you tease.
His hand trails higher on your leg. "Sure did."

——————————
Fred:

You and Fred just recently moved in together and got your kitchen set up literally two days before

You and Fred just recently moved in together and got your kitchen set up literally two days before. You've been dying to properly inaugurate it and what better occasion could there be other than Fred's joke shop opening?
While he and his twin George were busy setting the last items up and preparing some surprises for their first customers, you went to the market to get the things you'd need for Fred's favorite dinner.
Wise as you were you also invited his parents and George, and that only gave you more of a reason to make a proper three course meal.
Fred, being in a constant rush during the opening, didn't even realize you didn't spare him a visit. Only when he locked the shop after a very successful day he wondered what could have possibly kept you away.
Surprisingly George's unsubtle self-invitation didn't give you away, so when Fred opened the door to your flat and was suddenly greeted by his parents and you grinning widely, he was complete taken aback.
"Happy shop opening!", you said, holding out a cake his mother helped you decorating.
"Love, oh my god!", Fred laughed, kicking of his shoes and walking over to you to embrace you in a tight hug. "That's- amazing. Thank you.", Fred said as he took in the scenery.
In that moment he fell in love all over again.