✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War

En başından başla

"Where'd this guy even come from?" Uraraka, Iida, and Izuku muttered.

"Shinso, Hitoshi. Class 1-C, General Studies," I replied.

"Giving away my information are we?" Shinso asked, a smirk rising to his features again.

"I like my classmates...most of them. Plus, if you're giving a declaration of war you have to let them know who you are or they perceive you as just a random guy," I replied.

"He is a random guy," Shoto muttered.

"Be nice, he's my friend," I scolded gently.

"I don't want to be nice," he huffed.

"So (L/N), are you ready for a new classmate? Maybe I should try replace Mr. Clingy or maybe Mr. Delusional," Shinso hummed.

"In your dreams bed head!" Katsuki yelled.

While Shoto stayed quite at the threat he did tighten his hold on me just a little.

"How about replacing pervert-boy?" I asked, pointing my thumb over to Mineta.

"Hey! Don't you like me?!" Mineta cried.

Ignoring the short boy, Shinso chuckled and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Well, either way you'll at least be able to have someone you can enjoy your time with," he said.

"Hey you! I'm from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true, but you're just a bunch of brats! You think you're better than us! Talk all you want and it'll just be more embarrassing when you're K.O.'d!" Tetsutetsu called.

Katsuki huffed and grabbed my wrist before yanking me away from Shoto and began walking away. Shoto quickly followed like a grumpy puppy.

"Hey don't you ignore me!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"Dude, where are you going?! You gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us, Bakugou!" Kirishima cried.

"These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them," he said, glaring at Shinso before walking away.

I offered Shinso and some others in the crowd a small apologetic smile as Katsuki dragged me along.

"Hey I'm coming for you!" Tetsutetsu cried.

Once outside Shoto pulled me away from Katsuki and towards the direction of his house.

"Let's go train," he muttered.

"Huh?! Sparkles training with me idiot!" Katsuki yelled.

As the two argued, Katsuki aggressively while Shoto was more passive aggressive by pretending to ignore him, I couldn't help but smile at the two's actions.

And so the weeks of training for every scenario began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple days before the festival I was watching the news and noticed that Stain was just as active as in canon.

"Hey mom, are you heading to Hosu?" I asked.

"What? Why?" my mom asked.

"There is a Hero Killer in Hosu and he seems to be attacking heroes," I replied.

"What?" my mom asked.

She came in and stood behind the couch, leaning on the back of it. She looked at the news before sighing and fishing out her phone. She looked at it for a minute before looking at me with a guilty look.