Chapter 5: The Encounter

After the Assassination of Tamir. Noctis is still at the Assassin Bureau and he learns about Kasel the others are heading to the forest where the elves are and he will join them soon enough when he still has another mission to attend to.

Noctis is walking down the street of Orvelia and he still remembers the time he spent with his parents but he needs to follow the path of the Assassin's Creed at this time he needs to buy some potion for healing and stamina as well

Noctis is walking down the street of Orvelia and he still remembers the time he spent with his parents but he needs to follow the path of the Assassin's Creed at this time he needs to buy some potion for healing and stamina as well. He then visited May's Shop and he entered and looked around behind his Assassin hood.

Once he entered the shop he looked around and saw a woman with blond twin-tailed hair whose name was May who was the owner of the General Shop as she turned around she saw a customer with a smile

May: Hello and Welcome to my shop. How can I help you my name is May by the way.

Noctis: It's so nice to meet you, Miss May. I am Noctis.

May: Noctis? Wait you are the son of Regis Lucis Caelum? It's an honor and I am so sorry about your both parents passing.

Noctis: It's nice to meet you May and it's alright, it's all in the past. So...what kind of items do you sell?

May: Well we have many things like potions, outfits, etc. But if you want to upgrade your weapons you can buy some material here and you can visit the blacksmith Forge that is owned by Jin himself and you can restore your equipment as well here.

Noctis: Thank you very much for your information May. May I see what you have?

May: Take a look.

Noctis had enough money he bought some materials to upgrade his sword and dagger as well buying some Health, Stamina, and cure Potions and he bought some Runes, Fragment, and some stuff for him to be upgraded.

Noctis: This should be enough.

May: Again, thank you for buying something from my shop if you want to buy anything come back again and I can use your assistance as well when I need your help.

Noctis: Hehe not too worried Miss May.

May: Please don't call me Miss. Called me May.

Noctis: Alright then I will help you when you need me and I shall take my leave my thanks May.