The boys

"And that's all the bags....are you sure you can do this sir?"

Jackie looked at the kids he was adopting. The twins were holding hands, while the other two stuck close to each other.

"...yeah. I'm sure I can! I guess I'll see you guys in a couple of months for a check up?"

After a bit more of getting papers, Jackie smiles at the kids, "Alright kiddos! C'mon! Let's go to your new home!" He chirped as he gently carried Robbie with one hand, the other hand carrying the cart with the bags in it.

The boys looked at each other before following beside Jackie. Robbie looking down at them curiously.

There were the twins, about the age of Robbie-they were walking holding hands. One of them, Anthony, was leading the other. While the boy a bit behind, Jameson, or Jay for short, was following cluelessly.

Then there were the other two. One boy that was slightly older, Henrik, was following behind with a bit of a waddle. While the other, Chase, stayed right beside, making sure his friend doesn't trip. Small hums or whistles, or sounds in general leaving him randomly.

Jackie helped them all get in the car before placing Robbie in his car seat with his stuffy. He made sure everyone was buckled up before getting in himself and starting the car. Driving back home-though he stared at the road as he just realized what he did to himself, 'I got work to do...god this'll be a struggle...' he thinks.

————————————————

When they arrived back at the house, Jackie helped everyone inside and had them all in the living room. He watched as the kids all went to sit on the couch, while Robbie went to play with his toys.

"Okay...well I guess I we should introduce each other first-this is your new house! My name is Jackie, but whenever you guys feel ready, I am you're guys new dad!"

"Maybe." A German accent spoke. Looking at Jackie with a tilted head, "Scotty said, if prove in bit of months" he says-trying his best to look for the proper words.

The boy next to him nodded, a small whistle leaving him.

"Uh...yes, correct. I think...I have a couple months to show I can handle whatever you guys have. But it should be no biggie! I'm determined! And you?? What's your name and how old are you?"

"Henrik, me is 10 old" Henrik spoke, looking at the boy next to him for confirmation.

"No, it's 'I am 10 YEARS old' very close-*whistle*-though" the boy says while patting Henrik's back.

Jackie smiles at that, "And you must be his friend? Correct?"

"Yeah, I'm-eggs!- sorry, Chase...9 years old." He spoke as he whistled right after. Fiddling with his fingers a bit. Henrik rubbing his back.

Jackie nodded, looking at their interaction before glancing over to the twins.

Anthony had Jay beside him, rubbing the boys back. Jackie went Ive and crouched besides the two of them, "hey guys...mind telling me your names?"

Anthony stared at Jackie for a while. Before wrapping his arms around Jay in a hug, pulling his brother close. JJ let it happen, staying near his brother, hiding his face from where he thinks Jackie is.

"Uh...you guys are twins no? You two are one years old?"

"Yes sir" Anthony says. Nodding softly as he just held Jay, feeling how scared he was.

Jackie frowned at that, "Uh...You don't need to call me sir, your Anthony Jackson right? This your brother Jameson?"

Jamie flinched at hearing his full first name. Usually that meant he was in trouble in his old house. Anti held Jay closer, nodding, "Jay oki..." he mumbles.

Henrik watched from where he sat. He frowns, "Zhey came few days ago, from no good home." He spoke.

Jackie looks at Henrik, nodding softly, "Thanks Henrik" he looked back at Jay and Anthony, "Jay, you and your brother are close huh?"

Jamie heard the voice of the man. He turned his head, before feeling for his brother's hand. Nodding gently.

Anthony kept a protective arm around JJ. He saw the man's confused look, "Jay no see...no 'alk ." He informed.

Jackie nods, understanding what he means, "It's fine...how about I make us some yummy Mac n Cheese? Oh!! I forgot, this is my son Robbie. He's one as well, but I'm sure you guys are gonna get along!" He says to the kids. "Feel free to explore the house while I make some food"

————————————————————

A little get to know of the boys.

Henrik, the Jewish German boy, was an orphan that was transferred from Germany. Having been put in the system since he was 5. While he knows little English-he is incredibly smart. He's been adopted 3 times back in Germany and once in America before Jackie finally did. At one point he was close to losing hope with getting adopted-each time his two amputations ruining it.
After a terrible huge accident back in Germany-Henrik had to get an amputation and lost his family.

Then there was Chase. The 9 year old was alone for most of his life. His family left him alone at the orphanage when he was 7. That's when the tics started. After months of the family trying-they couldn't handle it anymore and simply dropped Chase to the orphanage and sped off.

Anthony and Jay, the one year old twins had it rough. At first their childhood consisted of abuse from their father. The father didn't care for the mother or the kids. JJ wasn't always blind but he was always mute-he could see at one point if it weren't for the dad. It resorted to the father soon being caught-but the family had gone homeless. Now fending off outside and living from abandoned houses to cars, the twins were soon found beside their mother's cold body just a few days ago. Both cold and alone-Anthony having gotten an epileptic seizure. At such a young age, the boys suffered and were sent to the orphanage.

—————————————————

"Boys! Food is ready!"

Jackie went over to help Robbie come to the table. Looking and seeing Anthony and Jay needed help. He went over, and offered his hand to them.

Anthony stared at the hand before hesitantly grabbing it and then holding Jay's hand. The three heading to the table, the two oldest following behind.

Henrik and Chase sat beside each other. Henrik stared at his food-before he mumbled a small blessing. Chase listening while holding Henrik's hand.

Jackie stared in fascination, setting the three young boys in their chairs as he watched Henrik.

Once the boy finished, he smiles at Chase before both started to eat.

"You know you don't have to do that at this house if you don't want to." Jackie says softly.

Henrik looked at Jackie before shaking his head, "Mama say for respect. We Jewish" he informed.

"I do it with him just so he's not alone. Even if I have no clue what he's saying" Chase spoke with a shrug.

Jackie smiles and nods, "Alright, whatever you feel comfortable, I won't stop you" he says with a smile. Sitting down beside the younger boys to make sure they eat properly and don't choke.

Anthony was helping Jay with eating while he eats. Though he looked over at Robbie curiously before focusing at his brother. Smiling at seeing Jay enjoy his food. Eating some himself while JJ chews.

Jackie watched happily as the kids ate. He was helping Robbie eat, knowing his son needed help still. Smiling as he pressed a loving kiss to Robbie's forehead. He was happy with this-even if he knew it'd be a struggle.