SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I am here on the bus stop again having another same morning, waiting for bus then goes to work and again goes home. That's almost everyone's everyday. Even I guess the prime minister have the same mornings and afternoons everyday. I am waiting to get the bus for about not long, I guess 5 minutes....Oh..A bus is coming..Oh no!!The bus is too full. I hate when the bus is full, and I will have to stand. Well, to go to work early, I have to take this only bus. I pay and stand silently listening to my music.  I will reach my destination maybe in 20-25 minutes. Well, it depends on driver if he drives slow or not.

 A minute later, I feel something vibrating in my pocket. Hehe!! It's just my phone. I pick it up and I start speaking, "Siddharth, where are you right now?" It's my idiotic best friend, Faisal Sheikh. Well, everyone does have one. "I'm in the bus. Why??" . He usually asks this when I'm late but right now, I'm not. Infact I'm on time. "What?Why?..Boss told you to come early today because you have to do something. In 1 hour, there's a meeting with Mr. Jutor." Oh shit!!I didn't remember this. HOWW?? "Umm...really sorry bro..I almost forgot about it " He and my boss both, I'm really sure they are mad at me. "HOW CAN YOU FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT?" Not the first time that he shouted at me. Many times, but he does it for me good itself. He's just like my brother by heart but a stupid one. "Not need to shout, I'm coming in a few minutes" I said nervously and he didn't reply and cut the call.

I'm finally in front of my office. Ah!!Yes.. When I cut the call, after two or three bus stop I came out of the bus. It took me 5 minutes to walk and guess what happened?. I saw a girl who is really happy and she is cute. Where I saw?..Ofc!!In the garden. Umm!!Yes, there is a garden near the office I work which I usually go with my bfs or sometimes alone but this is the first time that I saw her. But anyways no need time to think about instead it's time to get scolded. Ahh!! I'm scared. Without seeing them, I could imagine their angry face. I walk till I reached the office of my boss. I entered ofc after saying good morning and all and inside me, I am laughing seeing their funny angry face..Damnn!! 

"HOW CAN BE SO CARELESS,SIDDHARTH?" guess who is it. Ofc!!My boss, the Amir Dalvi. He is kind and nice but when it comes to work then he is none to you. "I'm sorry, sir. I promise next time I won't do such mistakes" I said and it's the first time I did such a mistake and I guess my boss will forgive me. WAITT!! guess what I actually saw. THE THINGS FOR THE MEETING WERE READY. If it is ready, then what was the need at shouting at me? ."Fortunately, Faisal was here to prepare all these. Next time, don't do this, am I clear?" I nod and reply 'yes'. We make our way towards the meeting room and I guess in 15-20  minutes, Mr. Jutor will come.

TBC...Heyy peoplee..This is a story by me.  Please support me. And will post chapter 2 reallyy soon. Love you all and keep supporting me. BYEE<3.