The new journey

The old story of him and Misty is over, but this is the beginning of a new love story of Ash and Misty.
In the previous story we saw that danny goes back to London and Ash comes back to his home.
Lets start our story
Ash:-Mom I came home.
Delia:-Honey, has Misty agreed to marry you?
Ash:-No mom I don't think so.  I will never miss Misty and I don't want to try.  Mom, I request you to start finding another girl for me, because now I don't want to miss Misty anymore because now my daughter needs a mom and only someone else can provide that.Believe me a mom you will find a good and beautiful girl who can take care of my daughter.  I don't want a wife for myself.  I want a good mom for my daughter who can love my daughter like a proper mother.
Delia:-Okay, as you say, there is a girl in my sight who might be ready to marry you.
Ash:-Who is that mom?
Delia:-Mallow I talked to Mallow about this.  I thought you would give up.  So I talked to Mallow and she said yes.  If Misty remembers anything till your wedding then Mallow will not marry you.
Ash:-If she is ready then I am also ready to marry because my daughter also likes her and mallow also loves her like her own daughter and I feel that.  Mallow will prove to be a good mom.
Delia:-I thought that Misty would become my daughter-in-law but my luck turned out to be mallow.
Ash:-Leave it mom and now you prepare for the wedding.  I will definitely invite Misty to this wedding.
after some time
Ash Goes to Misty's house and meets her.But her elder sister Daisy opens the door and she speaks.
Daisy:-How do you do it today Misty has some work to do? Call her?
Ash:-oh yes please
Daisy calls misty
Misty:-yes daisy tell me you what are you doing here
Ash:-There is a reason why I came here.  I am getting married.  My wedding is tomorrow so I want to invite you and your three sisters.  If you do come to my wedding, please accept this invitation and I will be very happy to come you to my wedding.
Misty:-Are you getting married but how come you didn't tell me about it before?
Ash:-I admit it is my fault, but so soon everyone will ask that I did not get time for all this, so please  come, misty.
Misty in jealous tone
Misty:-Yes, I will definitely come and my three sisters will also come.  Won't you come inside my house and eat the food from my hands?  Now that you are going to be married, you will get the taste of food from your wife's hands, so first eat food from my hands.  After that, why eat food from your wife's hands because I am your friend, right
Ash:-Sometime again I will enjoy eating food from your hands. After marriage, I, my wife, my mom and my daughter will definitely come to your house to eat food.Now I have to see a lot of preparations and also call all my friends, so I am leaving.
Misty:-sure bye
After ash going
daisy:- are you out of Your mind  Misty, you will go to ash wedding, how can this happen.  You both loved each other very much and because of your illness you forgot about him.  How can you do this?  At least Misty would have respected his love
Misty:-Tears start coming from my eyes.  I know he loves me very much.  I have seen it in his eyes.  Love for myself, but I have forgotten it because of my illness.Well, I agree, I want marry him also.  But if I am unable to remember him after marriage and I forget him, how will he feel, what will people say that I don't recognize my own husband and how people will also be made fun of that ash has married a girl with amnesia.
daisy:-You are right, what will we do if there is a problem later?
in wedding
Misty also came but But her sisters are busy with their show.
Dawn:-oh misty What happened? We never even expected this?
May:-i hug misty I honestly didn't think this would ever happen.
Iris:-Don't worry Misty I know.  Your illness will be cured soon and you will get a better life partner than Ash.
Serena:-You guys stop giving tension from now on and enjoy the marriage, no one will say anything now.  May Misty rest in peace.
All ok
A wedding starts all people clap
Just then the hero of our story, our groom Ash, comes out.
Ash meet all his friends
Ash:-hey guys great to meey you all
drew:-bro I didn't even think that something like this would happen.  I thought you and Misty would get married.
Kenny:-Yes, you both looked great together.
cilan:-No problem, mallow is also our old friend.  She will take very good care of you and yes, what you wanted will happen.  She will take very good care of your daughter.
Clemont:-they are right
Ash:-yeah
father please groom come and stand there
Ash:-ok
Ash go and stand in there

Father:-Let our bride be called.
mallow came and delia came with lilian
Lilian:-Grandma Misty aunty forgot me but  a mallow aunty Will she love me if she become my mom?
delia:-ofcourse lilian dear
Ash see mallow in bride dress
then she looked at misty
A tear came from ash eyes
Misty also looks towards ash.
Misty feeling strange
Misty also cry but She knows how to hide her pain.
Misty:-I am doing this for your welfare. I don't want you to face any problem in the future because of me and my illness.
Ash:-It seems Misty has completely banished me from her heart.  Okay, I have to do this marriage for my daughter.
Mallow stands next to ash.
Father start their words
father:-Ash do you take mallow to be your lawfully wedded wife .
Misty starts feeling dizzy and falls to the ground.
May and dawn shout misty....
Ash look at both of them Then his eyes fall on Misty and he sees Misty lying on the ground.
Ash:-misty...misty no what happened  to you misty wake up
All ash employees talking about ash
Sir is marrying someone else and is in love with someone else.  wow what's the matter?
Ash:-misty You can't leave me Misty get up please get up misty

Mallow look at ash
Mallow:-ash I will not marry you because you need someone else more than me.Don't forget that you should always follow your heart and never take decisions in haste.
Ash:-you are right Now even I will not be able to do this marriage.  You guys can please go.  Thank you very much for coming here on my request.
Ash took misty on his arm and run
to the hospital
Ash:-Doctor, look, something has happened to my friend Misty.  Please treat it.If something happens to her, I won't be able to live.

Doctor brock:-Don't worry, it will be fine.
After treatment
You go and meet your friend doctor said
Misty:-i open my eyes ash
Ash:-finally you are fine now
Misty:-i want to tell you one thing I remembered everything.our love our fight and my lilian dear
Ash:-r...really oh misty Finally this time has come. i hug misty
Misty:-i want to tell you that i love you
Ash:-you really...love me
Misty:- I didn't do this knowing all this.  I did this thoughtfully.
Ash :-i know you are a very intelligent person.misty i...i love you too i am sorry to said all those words to you
Misty:-no problem my love
Ash :-misty will you marry me will you be my mrs ketchum and mother of my daughter
Misty:-ofcourse yes
See you at next part