Chapter Four

MILD TRIGGER WARNING: CONFINEMENT AND KINDA TORTURE.

Anger fills you and red rimmes your vision as you walk to the middle of the room.

"Loki I know it was you, so just come out!" No one answers so you get even angrier, "LOKI YOU SON OF A BITCH COME OUT!"

"I guess I shouldn't mess with the spider boy from here on out should I?" Loki walked into the room with complete confidence.

He smirked and walked over to where the mini fridge was and picked out a beer.

"Get away from me!" You shout when he started to step closer to you.

"Ooh" He did that stupid head stilt thing "Someone's angry because I knocked out their boyfriend".

Before you can reply, an alarm rang so loud you knew it would leave your ears ringing.

"That's my cue" He looked over at Peter "buuuuuut, it will take them a while to find me soo"

"Don't touch him!" You run over but get thrown back into a wall by some sort of green orb.

You breathe heavy as red rimmes your vision again and you run over again, but before you can get there Loki traps you under a force-field.

"No!" You see Loki using more of his powers to try and do the same to you as he did to Peter.

You run against the walls of the force-field, but all that happens is they bounce like what happened when rain falls on a puddle. You start to feel faint but fight through it.

"You can't win Parker, give up."

The urge to fall onto your knees was getting for intense every second.

"Try me" You hold your temples and mutter.

"This really isn't working is it?"

"Making me unconscious? Ya think?"

Loki looked like he was thinking before glancing at Peter then back to you, grinning when he saw the terror on your face.

"You know, I don't want to do this Parker, you just won't trust me"

"I wonder why!" Your voice was drenched in venom.

He muttered something that sounded like "Such a pity" as he walked to Peter.

"Leave him alone!" You scream as Loki used his powers to make Peter's head bleed slightly "Stop!".

You kick and punch at the walls, but you cant seem to break it.

"You know, knocking out an Avenger is kinda fun, who should I do next? Maybe Captain America would be good" He taunted as he made Peter's arm bleed too.

You scream again and you hear your dad's voice coming from what sounded like a few floors down.

"Parker?! Where are you?!"

"Ooh, my opportunity might be soon" Peter's blood was streaming out of his arm now.

Peter started to turn slightly pale, it looked like he might be losing too much blood.

"STOP!" You cry as the door bursts open and Thor runs in.

"Well brother, this is taking it up a level isn't it? Attacking an innocent child's best friend on her birthday"

"Sometimes you have to do what's necessary to do the right thing in the end" Loki sighed, he stopped hurting Peter to talk to Thor.

"Since when do you care about what's right" Thor tightened his grip around Mjörnir.

"What do you want, Thor, the boy is bleeding out." Loki smirks, but there is something off about it.

Suddenly, pain shoots through your head, so severe it made you drop to the ground. You let out a wounded yelp and curl into a ball.

"Loki! Release your magic or I will kill you" Thor bellowed.

"This isn't me" Loki frowned and looked at you, slightly concerned.

He started to take down the force field, before he realised what was happening.

"What are you doing?" Thor said, watching Loki patching it back up.

"They're manifesting, I believe they have the X-Gene." 

"What? Brother stop being absurd!" Thor barked a laugh.

Before Thor could carry on, your dad burst into the room calling your name. You couldn't find a voice to reply. Until Loki flashed a wicked smirk.

"Loki! Don't you dare!" You cry out as your head burns even more.

Suddenly your dad gripped Loki by the neck and lifted him, "What did you do to my child?!".

"I didn't do anything" He choked out.

The pain worsened and a scream escaped your lips, but then soon it faded. You stop shaking and eventually uncurled whilst everyone was arguing. Something was building in the back of your head, like some sort of energy. It builds and builds until it gets too much and it explodes around you, it almost looked like green lighting as it spiked around the force field.

Everyone's attention turned to you as the force field breaks and crumbles to the floor, everyone is thrown backwards and you breathe heavily, looking around.

The pain in your head was gone but you felt absolutely exhausted. You stood and rushed over to peter, but before you could get there you were thrown to the ground by some sort of glowing green rope that bonded your legs together, and then your arms.

The impact made the air rush out of you and your eyes blur, you were getting so tired all of a sudden.

You see Loki walk towards you and squat beside you before you passed out.

But just before you did, you hear,

"You'll thank me"