Chapter Three

A.N: Hi all - if anyone is reading this - I will be uploading new chapters around about every week to two weeks depending on how busy I am. If anyone is reading this I love you so much and thank youuuuuu!

"Who is this?" You question nervously.

"You don't recognise my voice?" The masculine voice wondered.

You gasp,

"Loki?" You whisper, almost inaudible.

"So you do remember me. I assume you didn't get the note, otherwise you would've known it was me." Loki guessed.

How could you be so stupid! Of course it was Loki, otherwise how could the note be in there?! You focus on something confusing you instead.

"How did you get this? I thought you were in a cell?"

"Wow, you really underestimate me don't you?" He mumbled "We are going to have to change our plans, we have to meet later, at around 3 AM."

You are a bit stunned at the time. Does he actually expect you to be awake at that time of night?!

"Wait- if you could escape to get the stone thing, why didn't you just leave?" You frown, even though he couldn't see you "And why 3 AM?!".

"Uhm..."

"Just tell me"

"So," He chuckled nervously, then inhaled through his teeth "you're going to have to leave".

"Leave what?"

"Everything. School, family, friends"

"Why...?" Your voice shakes, you were half in shock and half angry.

"You'll know when you know" Loki said, though you could almost hear an apologetic tone.

"What? Tell me."

When he didn't answer your anger got the better of you as you screamed "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE TO LEAVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!"

Your heart rate picks up and you tremble, scared for a reason you can't pin-point. You take deep breaths and stumble out of the room. You cover the speaker so you can't hear Loki and you run up to the 5th floor and collapse on a big arm chair overlooking the city.

After calming yourself down, you find the courage to say "Forget it. I'm not leaving anyone. Bye".

You hang up and sigh, then take out your phone and call one of your best friends. Someone you can always talk to, even if they are two years older than you.

You dial the number and your phone reads out:

"Calling Peter Parker Bestie Girl Slay 💅"

* * *

"Now?" Peter asked over the phone.

"Yeah, that's kinda what ASAP means"

"What floor are you on?"

"The 5th, but don't come up the stairs" You make clear.

"I wasn't planning on it" You could hear his smirk from behind the phone. "See you in 2 minutes".

"But it takes-" He hung up the phone "-over ten minutes to drive here...".

You walk out on to one of the many balconies of the tower and sit on a deck chair, playing music through your ear buds. But before you could even get to the chorus, a figure in a red suit landed next to you out of nowhere and you fall out of your seat.

"What the fuck Peter?! Why are you in your suit?!" You yell at him as he helped you up.

"Well I can't exactly swing around the city in my normal clothes can I?"

"That's why you walk! Or even better, get a lift!"

"But see, that's no fun"

You sigh and drag him inside and sit on the windowsill opposite him as he looks around the room. One of the ice blue walls had a 65 inch TV mounted on it, and the other two were just paint. The room is so big it could fit one of those swimming centre pools in it. It had about five arm chairs in a semi-circle around a small coffee table facing a wall made of completely glass which gave you an awesome view.

"So what did you need that was so important that I couldn't come up the stairs?" Peter played with his mask that he took off while you were taking him in.

You hesitate,

"Uhm, I got this thing from a random person for a present" You pull out the Radio-Stone, "And I was talking to whoever it was and I found out it was Loki. And he, uh, was on about some stupid thing like I had to leave everyone or something. And I don't know what to do and I thought that you could help me...?"

"That's today?"

"What" You frown "What do you mean 'That's today?', do you know something?".

Peter looked at you with wide eyes for a second then sighed.

"There is this thing to do with your colour, and Loki thinks he knows what it is about"

"What about my colour? Pete what's happening?"

Before he could answer, he groaned and held his temples and he stood up.

"Woah are you okay?" You rush towards him to steady him.

You saw that his eyes glowed green when he tried to answer you and he fell back into the arm chair unconscious.

"Peter?!"