✨Pɪᴢᴢᴀ!!!!✨

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others will think..

𖣘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-22𖣘

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ ᑭOᐯ.

Rudra sat beside her and said while cupping her cheeks "Let's go and eat pizza" Hearing this instant smile come over her face and she stop her crying drama. Looking into his eyes with her dazzling eyes, she said "Aww yo-u're so sweeeeeet." Not only she stretch sweet but pulled his cheeks with her both hands as if he is a small chubby kid. She's looking super adorable that rudra finding it hard to control himself, he's finding hard to resist her innocence. His gaze roam over her innocent face and she seems so excited, her whole face lit up like a child's on Christmas morning. At her radiant smile,one couldn't help but smile back. And on the top her dimples formed deep craters of joy on her cheeks every time she smile. He was looking at her intensely when she
squirm in her place and said in cute babies tone "Ai-ise nahi dek-ho na." Rudra raised his eyebrows at her rolling his tongue inside his mouth to not chuckle and replied "kaise?" while looking at him she said "As if i am a pie-ce of piz-za, you are dy-ing to eat...hehe" Saying this in slurred voice, she start giggling, her laughter was like music to his ears, a melody he could listen to on loop. But it irked him, wrong thoughts come across his mind at wrong time. Thats when he felt her moving closer to him and leaning her head on his bicep saying "Bho-ok lagi" looking down at her, rudra felt his heart skip a beat. She was shinning under the moon..In the soft, romantic moonlight, her face held an ethereal beauty. His face softened when he looked at her with... some unknown feeling, his eyes holding a warmth that can melt her heart. "Chalein fir" Saying this he forward his hand to her, making her look at him and she happily placed her hand in his hand and said "chalo"

Both move towards car, he open her side of door and said "Baitho" but she didn't leave his hand. He frown at her and said "Chalo baitho" but she shook her head and said "apke sa-ath bai-thna hai." she amaze him and he feels today's the best opportunity to know what's inside her heart. "kyu" Rudra asked curiously still standing close to her. His eyes sparkling with mischief and waiting for her response.

Samaira look back at him and said "Be-cause I can.. no, no, no.. i me-an only I can!" she said in her tipsy voice and her tone held some possessiveness. Rudra kept looking at her, looking at her as though there was nothing on earth he would look at like that. Moving his hand to her face, he caressed her cheek and said "Acha jii" in reply she said "Haan ji" bringing a small smile on his face.

"let's make a deal. Sit in the car, and then you can hold my hand.. what say?" It seems like he was talking to a child and it was sight for sore eyes. On the other hand samaira think for a moment for nodding her head, and rudra signed in relief. After settling her in passenger seat, he moved to the driver seat, but before starting the car, he made her wear seatbelt. As he was leaning on her seat and was closer to her.. he felt like he can feel her without touching her. That's when he felt a hand cupping his cheek and his heart stop for a moment. Her touch was like white fire through his veins. Looking down at her, they keep staring into each other eyes, time stops for them. Then suddenly she lean closer to him and rudra heart pound wildly and he held his breath in anticipation of her next move. Samaira move forward and pressed her lips on his cheek near his lips.

She kept her soft and warm lips their for some time whereas rudra was frozed. Her little act was unexpected shocked him, the flush creeping up his neck. This led short-circuit in his brain and for a moment he couldn't breathe. He look at her and saw her gazing at him alluringly. Looking at her, a rush of something sweet and innocent flooded his senses and he feel desperate for her. He cups his hand over her cheek, and lean forward.. their lips inches apart. Their breath mingling in steamy puffs that were visible in the chilled night air. Rudra hearts hammering in his chest, while her heart thumped wildly and her limbs went weak. His hand caught the nape of her neck, while the other free hand fingers came to the fragile structure of her jaw, tilting her chin, his thumb coaxing her lower lip apart from the upper. She writhed in response, sensation streaking down to her spine and sensing her confusion and shaking in nervousness, he drew back as he don't want to rush things and don't want to do things when she isn't in her senses. He close his eyes, No matter how sternly he warn himself to not look down at her chest as it rises and fall with shallow breath but he end up doing exact opposite! Here goes his self control flying out of the window.