✨Wʜᴏ's Sʜᴇ?✨

Even though everything we say or write... there are still things in our heart that are too big to be said or write.

☀︎︎𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-11☀︎︎

ՏᗩᗰᗩIᖇᗩ ᑭOᐯ

While walking along in the street, I always feel that around the corner..there is something wonderful waiting for me. But Bhai always feels it's not safe for me to walk alone.. but i always look forward for seeing new faces.. where some are filled with stress..and look troubled.. maybe their girlfriend wants to go for shopping as it's almost weekend.. lol, while some look frightened, nervous .. oops seems like they are late for their job or interview... and some seems to be cheerful but if we observe them carefully.. then deep down they are depressed and just masking their true emotions with those fake smile. What they need to do is.. drop that fake smile. We should think the word 'depressed' as 'deep rest' as our body needs to be rested. It needs deep rest from the character that we've been trying to play. As it can be more exhausting than being depressed, we try pretend all is okay.. but we need to understand that it's okay to be not okay!!

Seeing people like these always make me realise.., that it's not only me.. there are other's.. who have their share of pain and suffering.., but what inspires me is., there power to survive is much more strong.. which kept them moving.. the way they turn their frown upside down is remarkable. What we need to understand is what
everything happens for a reason.., as if we ever trust someone.. there are two possibilities.. either we will get that person for life, or lesson for lifetime. So there is no harm to follow, what your heart desires. Don't let your insecurities overpower your feeling.. and Never ignore your gut feeling as they never lie as people do!

While i was busy in my habit of getting lost in my thoughts while walking.. i heard loud noice of honking.. 𝐺𝑜𝑑!! 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑!! Turning i saw there's a lady probably in her fifties who tries to cross the path with blind kids. And here Instead of helping her or something.. they are doing noice pollution! 𝑘𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑢𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑚𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑣!!

Moving ahead, before helping them.. i said "Honk.., Honk.., But honking incessantly won't turn your car horn into ambulance siren!! And yes don't make them deaf with your unnecessary noise. See even there's a board that unnecessary noise prohibited 🚫 So kindly have some patience and let them cross road without disturbance." Saying this i help them cross the road and that lady patted my head lovingly. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠.

Suddenly i feel someone strong gaze on me and i searched through the crowd discreetly to see who it is.. until my eyes fell upon those electric blue eyes.. which can make any girl lose her mind.

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ ᑭOᐯ.

His blue eyes were fixed upon her.. today his eyes were very dark.. As if it were the colour of sky just on the edge of night. His steady gaze held her.. it's not like only their eyes met.. but pupils shook hands, exchanged buisness cards and sat down for tea together. Seems like their souls are speaking through the eyes. Whoever said this, it's so damn true.. Eye contact is way more intimate than any physical contact will ever be.

Today rudra was not in mood to back down.. as he keep his steady gaze on her. Samaira who suddenly felt self conscious about her look but didn't show it on her face and keep looking back at him, maintaining their eye lock.. it seems like all things stop moving around them and it's only them. For other's it may seem like a trivial moment of almost nothing but.. it's their timeless beginning of everything.

Samaira who suddenly start feeling hot under his stare.., lower her eyes and held her bag tightly. She kind of felt some current running down her whole body. Unknowingly she start fidgeting with her fingers, feeling nervous. She's really confused about this strange emotion.