"Hey, sweetheart, are you hurt anywhere?" The little girl simply looked at them with tearful eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Nisha."

"Nisha, where are your mom and dad?" Y/N inquired. As soon as Y/N finished speaking, the girl started crying, and both Y/N and Jungkook panicked.

"Hey, hey, Nisha, sweetheart, don't cry. Are you lost?" She nodded.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll find your mom and dad" Y/N reassured and wiped away her tears. Y/N opened her arms and said, "Come here, sweetheart. Let's go and find your mom and dad. Don't worry; we won't hurt you."

"Mr. Jeon, can you release my hand now?" she requested.

He met her gaze intensely and spoke huskily, "I dare you to call me that again, and I'll kiss you right here in front of everyone until you're breathless. Do you want to try, darling?"

"J-Jungkook" she stutters.

"That's like a good girl."

"My girl."

He removed her hand with a victory smirk. She picked up the girl and started asking about her parents.

"What are your mom and dad's names?"

"Swati and Amol."

"And where do you live?"

"Thane."

"So do you know your parents number?" She nodded no and looked at her sadly.

"Don't worry, baby; we will find them." and start finding her parents. Before that, they informed some volunteers and police about this.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

"Mom." little girl, shout.

"Nisha." The woman also shouted and ran towards them.

The woman took Nisha from Y/N's hand and began showering her daughter's face with kisses, checking to see if she was hurt anywhere. Upon discovering that Nisha was unharmed, the woman began scolding her.

"How many times have I told you not to let go of my hand? What if something happened to you? From now on, I won't take you anywhere with me anymore " scolded the woman. She then looked up and expressed her gratitude to Y/N.

"Swati Kaki"

"Y/N."

Both said in amusement.

"Is she your daughter?"

"Yes " she responded with a small smile.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it. I'm so happy. She's so cute."

"More than her, right?" Amol asked intentionally, knowing that Y/N always used to say Swati kaki was cute.